6.371 Double EMA???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tampa, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Quah

Quah

Only initially?

Also pretty coindicental that this "Mathis and Rundy" are "publicly shy".

#41     Oct 5, 2002
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

duh, went thru whole online faculty list and most Mathis is like German music professor or sumthing.

#42     Oct 5, 2002
  3. You didn't see me asking for the website did you?

#43     Oct 5, 2002
  4. tampa

tampa

They are anything but shy - in fact they are quite aware of what happens when things get out where not intended.

You know, tons of unsolicited e-mail - goof-balls like FPC to deal with.

Or had you not thought about that?

#44     Oct 5, 2002
  5. Who thinks tampa = FPC besides me????????

#45     Oct 5, 2002
  6. Well, lets think about this for a moment. tampa starts talking about some bullshit 6.371 EMA and something called the 18th wave or something. During this time someone named FPC jumps in calling everyone names and telling everyone to "blow me". It just makes sense that you two are on in the same. If this isn't the case tampa, I apologize to you.

What can I do about it? Well, I am putting you on my ignore list right now.

#46     Oct 5, 2002
  7. Apparently FPC deleted some of his messages after I asked him if tampa = FPC.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Very, Very interesting indeed!

#47     Oct 5, 2002
  8. tampa

tampa

psst, Sarasota - come closer, I don't want anyone else to hear this...it was Wareagle, the moderator who deleted those threads. You know kid, I've always been impressed with your power of reasoning. Could I ask what times you norrmally trade? I might just want to be on the other side.

#48     Oct 5, 2002
  9. Baron deleted it. I apologize to you.

I take between 5 to 10 trades a day, and I can't really tell you exactly when those setups will occur. But based upon your first few posts of your journal and your admittance of your success thus far, I am assuming you are already on the other side of my trades.

Tampa, do you remember writing this:

"Have you ever encountered a method of trading that works – really works – but have been unable to make it work for you? That seems to be my life’s story........I only have a few things to overcome. Second-guessing myself, and self-distrusting blowouts.....So how come I am not rich? Because I can’t follow the rules. I cut my profits short, and take losses before I should.......Day after day, hour after hour I sit at my computer looking at these trades do what they are supposed to do – i.e. make money. But I always manage to either not take them in real time, or to take them but not properly play them......"

In fact, I bet YOU ARE on the other side of my trades!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Can you taste it? Does it taste good Tampa?

#49     Oct 5, 2002
  10. tampa

tampa

That was a low blow. I, like a lot of others, am just doing my best. Sometimes it works, a lot of times it doesn't.

Then along comes a guy like yourself. Young talented, sharp, gifted, and apparently successful. But unwilling to give the little guy a hand up.

No, you just sit there smuggly, rubbing our noses in your good fortune. Bragging, argent, and unforgiving. Shame on you. Damn you.

If I had only half of what you have, I wouldn't be so stingy.

( the above is what Sarasota was hoping to find as a response. I always try to please. And besides, the punk believes anything he reads.)

#50     Oct 5, 2002