6.371 Double EMA???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tampa, Oct 5, 2002.

1. cheeks

cheeks

I can't find it either. Anybody?

#31     Oct 5, 2002
  2. so lets wait for Tampa.
    when he will have it, I am sure he will post it!

#32     Oct 5, 2002
  3. tampa

tampa

That's it. I'm not posting any more on these subjects till my results on Monday evening. All I get is ridicule from people like profitseer. Have a good weekend everyone.

#33     Oct 5, 2002
  4. Quah

Quah

Is the website you mentioned in you earlier post some sort of secret? Why won't you post it?

#34     Oct 5, 2002
  5. tampa

tampa

Here ‘s the bottom line.

I e-mailed Doctor Rundy earlier, and much to my surprise, he was not pleased that his work was being discussed on a public message board.

In no uncertain terms, he made it clear that he is opposed to having his good name used in this fashion.

I have no choice but to honor his wishes.

tampa

#35     Oct 5, 2002
  6. Quah

Quah

There were only 17 minutes between your starting this thread and your post that said "It is the most amazing indicator I have ever seen. Go to their web site and see for yourself - it's free.".

And there was nothing "bad" said about "Doctor Rundy" between those posts - yet you still didn't post the website when you invited everyone to go there and check it out.

That's the only thing I don't understand. How is anyone supposed to "take a long hard look at it" if we don't even know where to look?

#36     Oct 5, 2002
  7. tampa

tampa

You ought to see the PM's - as well as other threads.

It just isn't worth trying to bring up new ideas...

#37     Oct 5, 2002
  8. Corona

Corona

This is most likely a hoax. There is no Mathis or Rundi or Rundy on the faculty at the U of Penn.

#38     Oct 5, 2002

9. No, I believe it will only allow for whole numbers.

#39     Oct 5, 2002
  10. I initially thought the exact same thing.

#40     Oct 5, 2002