6/26/03, ES, up day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by #1 Trader, Jun 26, 2003.

1. please... you have no idea what went into my analysis today. NO IDEA.

#51     Jun 26, 2003
  2. you're right, i was taking a gander that it was just a whole lotta wishing and hoping. so how did you make your call?

#52     Jun 26, 2003
  3. maxpi

maxpi

ROFLOL

#53     Jun 26, 2003
  4. So now you are creating new user accounts and making predictions and then, after getting enough right, you come out and tell everyone who you really are?

You don't want to make money -- you want attention! I can't believe you Gordon.

#54     Jun 26, 2003
  5. DO IT EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK .. THEN WE'LL TALK :cool:

#55     Jun 26, 2003
  6. aphex, why the sudden hostility today??! i know you said you recently got dumped by your girlfriend, but wtf?!

i originally was not going to reveal who #1 Trader is. i wanted to start fresh because GG just has way too much baggage. every time i say something with GG, i get the typical replies and assumptions.

if people hate me now, so be it!

#56     Jun 26, 2003
  7. thirst

thirst

This is all too funny. Before I sympathized with GG, but after this debacle, I can see how he would lose all his money over and over. His ES up call was in the morning. He had no stop loss strategy, simply make a prediction about the market and pray. Yes, yesterday it panned out, but will it pan out everyday? How can you trade without a stop loss strategy, do you have a strategy? or just guess the market everday and try to make money that way?

#57     Jun 27, 2003
  8. thirst

thirst

by the way, we don't hate you, we didn't even know it was you. Some people just saw all the signs of a disaster by the way #1 trader was full of ego and pride. You can't have that and stay discplined. You really should think about what people say on this board, there are many successful traders here, and you just don't want to listen and learn. Yes you are only 25, but time flies if you don't grow and learn. First develop a system, don't just watch the market and think you can predict it. Nobody knows.

#58     Jun 27, 2003
  9. wrong assumption #1 - you didn't like #1 Trader's ego. did it ever occur to you that i was just having fun?

wrong assumption #2 - you claim i had no stops. you have no idea if i had a stop or not.

wrong assumption #3 - you say i have no systems and everything i do is just predicting. what a bunch of bs!

false assumptions annoy the hell out of me. i am not going to reply to and counter every incorrect assumption that is made of me. it's just not worth it. think as you will, thirst...

#59     Jun 27, 2003
  10. thirst

thirst

trading is a very serious endeavor, there is no room to kid around, especially from one that never posted. If you had any stoppes, you would have been stopped out. So in hindsight, one CAN assume when a trader had no stops. You let your trade go against you how many points??

#60     Jun 27, 2003