5k to 25k in 100 trading days.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dude25, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Once you know futures, its easier to make money in than stocks. Just got to learn the "language"

#11     Jan 3, 2009
  2. Exactly, he needs an average of $200 a day for 100 days. 4 YM contracts means he'd need to make 10 points a day. Nothing impossible about that, not easy but still not impossible by any means.

#12     Jan 3, 2009
  3. Of course BUT no newb futs trader ever made money with a 5K account without at least a hand full of deposits along the way..

#13     Jan 3, 2009
  4. where can you trade futures with 5K? openecry? not sure it thats 5 or 10 K. buy 5000 powerball tickets. I would love to see the look on the retard's face working in the liquor store when you ask for 5000 tickets.

#14     Jan 3, 2009
  5. If you really want to gamble and actually have a shot at making the return, just buy some OTM calls/puts and forget about it except for the 5-a-day prayers to Allah.

Or open one of those $500 margin futures accounts, pick a direction, buy one contract and hold. Better yet, open two accounts, go long in one, short in the other, and don't even make a decision.

Otherwise all you're going to do is feed money to your broker.

#15     Jan 3, 2009
  6. this is very doable. spanish88, blackjack and a couple of others have already done it with crude and with a much smaller starting capital.

i know of a few others who have turned 1k to 100k in a week in forex.

and when i say i know, i have seen their account statements day in and day out.

#16     Jan 4, 2009

7. Tradestation or Velocity Futures for a start, I'm sure there are plenty of others as well.

#17     Jan 4, 2009
  8. dude25

dude25

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. :)

Trading day one: +198.00 dollars of realized gain, which is more than I expected.

This translates to 3.96%. The minimum was 1.6225%

So now in order to achieve my goal I have to make at least 1.1599% from each trade.

Keep your fingers crossed. :cool:

#18     Jan 6, 2009
  9. remarkable, the persistence with which coin flippers appear on ET and determine to show that they will be the .00001% who achieve things like this. They do not seem to believe the 99.99999% odds against this; they are somehow immune...

#19     Jan 6, 2009
  10. Hey , big guy forget about day trading. Buy undervalud stock
    on margin , and trade it . If you want the fast one , take
    three team parleys with any good bookie and you might get 25k:))) You people are watching too much Jim Kramer.

#20     Jan 6, 2009