54% return -- looking for an internship

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by luojun, Jun 12, 2003.

1. luojun

luojun

Htrader:

Without a stock's help, I can't beat the market so much. But it also depends on my insight into this industry, and my decision to maximize the weight of this stock in my portfolio.

#91     Jun 18, 2003
  2. luojun

luojun

G. Morgan:

Do you work for Morgan Stanley?

#92     Jun 18, 2003
  3. I dont want to be repetitive in any way: but your alpha numbers are incorrect ... or Marketocracy's numbers are incorrect.

I think a number of posters have pointed this out.

Have you tried to get an internship via fixed income department? Worth trying.

#93     Jun 18, 2003
  4. luojun

luojun

Yeah, I tried to apply for an internship in NISA. and I contacted them very very early. But I asked some questions very stupid at that time. In China, we only have computerized system, all transactions are done by computer at stock exchanges. I didn't know how the OTC trade. I asked them questions such as how to make sure the price is the best price they can get from several calls. Something like this. :)

They must think I am very stupid. :(

I also expressed my interest when I visited Edward Jones' trading floor. and it didn't work as well.

I just think FishSauce might be interested in calculating my alpha. :D I am also willing to know what alpha I have according to the generally accepted method.

#94     Jun 18, 2003