54 consecutive winning trades

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Mar 25, 2004.

1. because this Wharton MBA would rather drink beer, lift weights, fart and watch pro wrestling.

#41     Mar 26, 2004

2. Funny letter, reminds me of me, yet I, doubt you're as good as me.

#42     Mar 26, 2004
  3. The following is but one of the multitude of positions taken by mrmarket and is available on one of his many websites and links:

[​IMG]

#43     Mar 26, 2004

4. Funny letter, I had friends like you. Pro wrestling is obviously the epitome of banality.

#44     Mar 26, 2004
  5. mind

mind

rowie
    what an honour you recognise me. sure, i'm not like you, but i try. i try. really.

(pong

pong

pong)

another thing; i think there was an initial mistake very early in the history of mr mr here on this board. he meant his last name was walton and he studied at walmart. so many misunderstandings by the academic community here on this board, just because of a little typo! let us shake our virtual hands, friends. and forgive. forgive.

i realised that sometimes another poster is faster and i miss it. so, just in case ... (pong)

#45     Mar 26, 2004
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Me...im doing terrible, Im the worst trader on this site.

By the way I think 50% is great; I hope its continues for ya....

#46     Mar 26, 2004
  7. mind

mind

and ... pong

#47     Mar 26, 2004

8. Pong was amusing, what's next?

#48     Mar 26, 2004
  9. mind

mind

pong

and next will hopefully be ping. you know this is a serious thing, it can last for several weeks and up to 120 pages. we have to prepare. the thing has not even started. this is warm up. we just covered the ouverture with some standard jokes and comments. next is name giving, usually followed by references to other sites, then we go to the walton-walmart issue (btw this was really funny) and we will end up quarreling on broker statements. so far the game has been dominated by the absence of ping. but that can change. mr mr has a hard time now maybe. could be something with the fans on the other board, some photoshooting or biceps curls, or his mama is giving him a hard time. you know the business of those who make it - men's world.

we have to be patient. things take time. yes. yes.

#49     Mar 26, 2004

10. This attitude is oh, so familliar. What was this, a rhinocerous, no, a snigfully diffuly, or, broasides coated in lemon lime sweet chicken for my face hole then out my end hole? I, on the other hand refuse to stoop to such a level; to attempt to outdo myself is sillly and ridiculous. I haven't time for games and verbose self flattery, say what's on your mind.

On the other hand, this attitude is oh, so familiar. I suppse all elitists are silly. But tell me who the fuck are you and do
    you believe in god? Thus in conclusion to the sentence before the last I state, aren't You, Market, and I, quit alike? But before posing the question of likeness I should also enquire of the beliefs of Market: does Market believe in sniffuly diffulies, or god?

#50     Mar 26, 2004