53 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or higher

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is too funny just subscribing for now....

:D

#51     Oct 25, 2002
  2. I was just wondering, do you include Spam and Cheeze Wiz in an aresol can among your finest meats and cheeses?

#52     Oct 25, 2002
  3. ya know i went to your homepage (morbid curiosity)...your "financial advisor" austin is not approved by NASD...nor is the site.....Curious about that....Was he never registered or was he at one point registered and then thrown out??

#53     Oct 25, 2002

4. I don't know.

#54     Oct 25, 2002
  5. what has happened to mrmarket?
    did he drop a barbell on his neck or something?
    could he be the next "joe millionaire"?

#55     Jan 23, 2003
  6. You are insane. But very funny!

#56     Jan 23, 2003
  7. I get the feeling u press 405lbs of meat and cheese into your tached face every day, dude. "weigh" to go for the funniest thread this year tho, and don't be put off, we LOVE ya!

Bring me the left over meat and cheese from $$MR MUSCLE$$

#57     Jan 23, 2003
  8. And you need an MBA to come up with such a system ?

Too much muscle pumping causes over-oxygenation of the brain and as a consequence one is no longer able to know the difference between reality and fantasy.

Your posts are either a joke which has fallen rather flat or you are living in cuckoo land.

Forget about the weightlifting for a while and get real again.

Jack

#58     Jan 23, 2003
  9. Whenever I hear from people who are critical of the muscle mass on my physique, I always find out that these very same people are usually undernourished waifs with pointy shoulders, concave chests and biceps no bigger than my ring finger.

Then the next thing I hear about is how insignificant my Wharton MBA is.....ok..let me ask this one question:

If you asked 100 men if they could have both 19" biceps AND a Wharton MBA, how many of these 100 do you think would accept?

I rest my case. It's great to be me.

I am HUGE!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mrmarketishuge/

#59     Jan 23, 2003

10. Heeeeeeees back!

Time to hide the meat and cheese.

#60     Jan 23, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.