53 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or higher

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vvv

vvv

ah, thats always reassuring:D

#31     Oct 24, 2002
  2. MUChris

MUChris

I love the way he rides his losers down to shit. He has like 20 losers in his portfolio right now. He must be net negative since he started even with all those wonderful gains.

Its not like you're the first person to ever trade CANSLIM, but the way you ride losers, I think you're the worst of the bunch of them.

I would like to see a post of his portfolio value then and now, and the way he reallocates money without freeing up that dead capital. Oh yeah, MRMarket, if you do decide to post it, let us know where you infused more capital into the portfolio (BTW, if you tell us you didn't put any more cash in the account in two years riding all those losses, I'm sure every single person on ET will ride your ass as a piker until you don't post anymore, so try to be an honest liar please).

MUChris

#32     Oct 24, 2002
  3. Mr. Huge, I'm not sure how they write at Wharton, but here on ET it would be "Investing is one of my hobbies".

#33     Oct 24, 2002
  4. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

LOL this guy kills me, I think he thought this was a Yahoo message board, he really doesn't realize the depth of knowledge that "mostly" lurks here but some do speak.....Mr. Market.....your really not impressing to many people here...and btw I happen to work next to a former Wharten MBA, he dialing for dollars as a tele-marketer just like me...here in the Silicon Valley tech dumper...

lol this was good for a laugh...

mrktwiz

#34     Oct 24, 2002
  5. thanks for all of that information

#35     Oct 24, 2002
  6. I wonder if Mrs. Market is as hairy as her husband?

I did some searching on the web for "ernie barsamian" and I found a photo of Mr. Market's father:

#36     Oct 24, 2002
  7. Further searching of his family tree brought up this picture of his mom:

#37     Oct 24, 2002
  8. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

oh mannnn I'm laughing SOOOO hard Optional "you are the man"

LMAO, this totally cracked me up....

mrktwiz

#38     Oct 24, 2002
  9. Hey, look guys... Aphie's back.

#39     Oct 24, 2002
  10. Lastly, I found this photo from his thesis that man did not evolve from the apes from his college days:

#40     Oct 24, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.