53 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or higher

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok..How much can you bench press? I heard your body looks like Mr. Potato Head with pipe cleaners stuck in the sides for arms.

#21     Oct 24, 2002

2. HA! HA! HA! NOW I'm amused!! Oh it's great to have 19" arms, a 385 lb bench press, and a Wharton MBA isn't it? Oh...wait...I guess you wouldn't know would you?

#22     Oct 24, 2002
  3. impetus

impetus

It's easy to offend via internet.
    It's difficult to trade via internet.

#23     Oct 24, 2002
    cesfx likes this.
  4. Actually it's quite easy to trade via the internet...53 in a row...I am HUGE!!!

#24     Oct 24, 2002
  5. mrmarket, the people here are not, generally speaking, the cretins found on other message boards (i.e. aol stock boards).

I would not be flaunting around 15% profit since january 2001 (you DO realize that is almost 2 YEARS?!) especially considering that not all of your p&l is calculated on closed positions.

Sorry waitaminute, I responded to this thread with a semi-serious post

15% return? HOTDIGGIDYDAMN you RULE THE FREAKIN MARKETS!!!!!111!!!!11!1!!!!

#25     Oct 24, 2002
  6. I AM A DUMBASS. I misread....so you have 15% profit on 53 "consecutive" trades

#26     Oct 24, 2002
    #27     Oct 24, 2002
  8. vvv

vvv

hmm...

i'm just slightly confused, here...

the reason you're sharing your purported good fortune, wouldn't, actually, be that in reality you're attempting a somewhat disguised sales pitch for some system or such of yours generating these healthy, albeit unaudited returns, so that you could actually pay your rent et al without needing to stoop to frying burgers at your local mcdonalds?

just wondering, you see?

could that be?

oh dear, such confusion on such a simple issue.

but i'm fully confident that a clarifying answer is just around the corner, that will dispel all suspicions and other possible fears in the face of such great fortune as your altruistic nature is fully willing to share with your lesser brethren.

thank god for clarity:D

#28     Oct 24, 2002
  9. A great question...here's a better answer. I have nothing to sell. Investing is one of me hobbies, as is quantitative modeling and computer analysis of college footabll trends. I enjoy sharing my passion for these hobbies with others of similar mindsets.

Nice to hear from a kind sort, such as yourself.

$$$MR. MARKET$$$

#29     Oct 24, 2002
  10. At Wharton, we spelled it ==> "weighs". and I care very much that I can bench press 385 lbs....hopefully by next year it will be 405 lbs.

http://members.aol.com/ebarsamian

#30     Oct 24, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.