50K OneUp Trader 2/29/19

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tradethereaction, Feb 28, 2019.

1. While doing my Gaunlet challenge with Earn2Trade, going to give Oneup Trader's 50K combine a try. The target is $3000.00 and drawdown is 2500.00 that is trailing as money is made.

2. Day 1

One Up Trader Day 1.png

3. Nobert

Nobert

How much time do you get, to make those $3 000 ?

4. you have 30 days initially but if you don't meet target you can continue to pay subscription for $150.00 and continue from where you left off instead of starting over.

5. Nobert

Nobert

Did you started it for free ?
    Is futures or fx ?
    Is that 50 k with leverage already counted in/included ?
    What's then if you make those 3k in a month , they give you real capital ?

( sorry if too many questions :) )

6. p0box4

p0box4

1. There is a monthly fee, for more information about these fee's see oneuptrader.com
    2. You can trade futures only, for more information about the instruments you can trade see oneuptrader.com
    3. You do not really receive 50K, for more information about the structure of these evaluation and funded accounts see oneuptrader.com
    4. It all depends on what account size you start with, for more information about the different options see oneuptrader.com

legionx and Nobert like this.
  7. It's no problem. The website is www.oneuptrader.com They call it 50K account, but in actuality it's like having a 2500.00 account with buying power of 6 contracts. This is a futures account that you pay 150.00 to take the evaluation/combine. I need to make $3K by trading at least 15 days. You can take as much time as you would like, but you are paying $150.00 per month until you either blow out or get funded. I'm doing this evaluation in conjunction with www.earn2trade.com's gauntlet.

8. Nobert

Nobert

so you're having $2 500, - with 1 : 20 leverage , im i correct ?

9. The leverage is not really calculated because the buying power is fixed. The $2500 represents the amount of money of drawdown there is to utilize; however that money trails your account balance as you make profit, so the more you make, the less drawdown you have available. This ends once you have reached a peak profit of $2500.00 (unrealized). Then your drawdown is from the starting balance of 50K

Nobert likes this.
  10. Day 1 statistics in oneup

day 1 analysis pt1.png
    day 1 analysis pt1.png day 1 analysis pt2.png

#10     Feb 28, 2019