50K into 50000000K

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Aug 19, 2002.

1. let me put it this way: i ain't runnin' yet but i'm walkin' fast.

#21     Aug 19, 2002
  2. Banjo

Banjo

"the most zennest buddhistist cool cat zen masters could never come up with so good an ego purger and nonsense hater creator as this wacked out joint"

This is a whacked out joint. Kinda strange, must be what it's like to be in prison. Everybody going off on tangents subliminally tethered because we know we can't leave the orbit of the fences. Hotel California for traders. Do Baron's eyes glow in the dark?

Seriously, it's the best site I've ever found for great info and general shuck and jive, thanks for the great job Baron.

#22     Aug 19, 2002
  3. Trading on shrooms is fun

#23     Aug 19, 2002
  4. I have this plug in for TradeStation called Zooominn...where you can make the level 2 screen morph to the beat of an Mp3....kinda like on media jukebox.

Unfortunetly I heard its not compatible with SuperMontage. NASDAQ will do whatever it takes to keep me bored it seems...

#24     Aug 19, 2002
  5. Publias

Publias Guest

Eating those lil jolly rancher gummy bears is also a lot of fun on shrooms!

#25     Aug 19, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

You think THIS place has gone nuts? - pffft - take a look at the real world:

http://www.activedayton.com/ddn/news/0816kidnapfun.html

nitro

#26     Aug 19, 2002
  7. bronks

bronks

Try watching a textured ceiling snow on you after the table leaf crack rises up like a wave and swallows the other half of the table after drinking a gallon of OJ and you can't get up 'cause your legs turn to mush after... oops! Thats X cut with mescaline. Sorry, wrong thread.

#27     Aug 19, 2002
  8. Nitro,

Ditto on the shrooms.......

#28     Aug 19, 2002
  9. Don't eat too many and try and trade though. If you eat too many you won't even be able to figure out how to use your keyboard. You ever go to a bar on 2 grams or more? Fuck, you can't even figure out simple money math. Ever try to roll a joint? Very challenging. A buddy of mine once ate 5 grams, he spent a half hour lying on the ground trying to figure out whether he had just pissed his pants or not (he didn't). Anyway, my point is that there's diminishing returns after a certain point when it comes to mushroom consumption and productivity. So be careful. On the other hand, another buddy of mine was real high on shrooms one day and he turned $5000 into $1000000 on index futures.

#29     Aug 19, 2002
  10. Publias

Publias Guest

1.5 boiled in some tea is sufficient for the optimal trading experience!

#30     Aug 19, 2002