50K into 50000000K

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Nitro

u da man

lets go out back and do some shrooms

all your life its like your down below, lookin' through a porthole, lookin' through a porthole, and than all of a sudden you're standin on the open deck! staaaandin' on the OPEN DECK!

just don't look at skittles cause the colors will wow you man, you have to like, be able to handle it

#11     Aug 19, 2002
  2. Publias

Publias Guest

I must say Dark, I usually find you very amusing, BUT that one was weak... Dig deeper I am sure you can do better!

#12     Aug 19, 2002

3. parody: A work that imitates the characteristic style of another author or work for comic effect or ridicule.

#13     Aug 19, 2002
  4. Publias

Publias Guest

Dark,

Like I was explaining to my man Rs7 the other day, things tend to get pretty dim in my world from time to time :confused: I can see now!

#14     Aug 19, 2002
  5. this site is the best sociological experiment EVER!

the most zennest buddhistist cool cat zen masters could never come up with so good an ego purger and nonsense hater creator as this wacked out joint.

no ego, no sense, no love for ANYthing, that is elite! come to elite and get some sense knocked in yo HEAD by the STOOPIDITY of it ALL!

look out at all the hamsters and free yo friggin' MIND!

#15     Aug 19, 2002
  6. Publias

Publias Guest

Ahhhhh yes now that was MUCH MUCH better my friend... I knew you could redeem yourself!

#16     Aug 19, 2002

7. no no no! you gots to HATE me and MISUNDERSTAND me so i can WORK my FREENESS!!!!

yo momma got a wooden leg with a kickstand!

yo daddy wears brut!

yo sister got jiggy wit chiang kai shek!

HATE ME!!!!!

#17     Aug 19, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

Dark,

Shrooms?

Come on man - did you read the f___ing post - I WANT TO TAKE 50K to 50000000K - how the hell am I gonna do that when EVERYONE knows you gotta concentrate to make a lousy dime in this market? The only trader that I know that CONSISTENTLY does that is P2 - shit - even I can trade great on crack cocaine, whisky, no sleep, and a 104 temperature on ANY given day, but consistently?

Look, I am talking about real trading here, not decks, and especially not OPEN DECKS.

nitro :mad:

#18     Aug 19, 2002
  9. All your anger! All your hate! All your love!

[​IMG]

Or if that's too messy, just hand it over to me.

I'll turn it into 64 mil for ya (and skim my 2 and 20 cut o' course).

#19     Aug 19, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

Dark,

You run a Hedge Fund?

nitro

#20     Aug 19, 2002