50K into 50000000K

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Aug 19, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

Ah,

For those that thought I wasn't being ambitious enough, I thought I should give you a chance to respond here. I know I am gonna get slammed for this, but you gotta dream, and all success start with a dream, so come on, give me your best shot.

Thanks again, and no negative responses please,

nitro

2. nitro

nitro

Sigh

Nitro

3. nitro

nitro

Nitro,

You complete idiot - what the F___k does sigh mean? Do you think you should waste my time by answering with meaningless radio niose or whatever?

Look, I asked a real question, and it demands a real answer.

So either start answering with something worthwhile, or stop messing with my thread.

Let's keep this thread purposeful people...

nitro

4. nitro

nitro

I predict this thread will reach 50K pages.

nitro

5. Nitro,

You have really out done yourself...

Im laughing so hard im gonna pee!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
    axeman

6. nitro

nitro

axe,

Seriously, you made a 1K today trading IBM - wtf do you think these pussies in here think - pffft - 50K into 500000K trading IBM is a PIECE OF CAKE! The e-minis aren't even that much harder?

thanks for a POSITIVE response - I really don't know what is happening to the state of these boards - seeing all the negativism that is?

nitro :confused:

7. more like 50000000k into 50k. there thats much better. is that what you meant to say.

8. nitro

nitro

lol

nitro

9. Possible? Of course!

Just send 3 easy payments of $995 ea + S&H to headsiwintailsyoulose.com.

Now, we've trained millions of successful coin flippers JUST LIKE YOU! Although past results are no guarantee for future performance, history has a way of repeating itself time after time. And, unlike other competing systems, our system is easy - no unsightly charts & no complex gobbledygook. We'll have you flipping coins in no time, even if you have never flipped a coin before.

But wait, there's more! Act now and we'll send include your very own special commemorative flipping coin to help you get started. This handsome flipping coin is a massive 15 mm in diameter and stunningly rendered in solid gold-tone pewter. It even comes with its own genuine imitation leatherette pouch. It's destined to be a collectors item. But act now! Because quantities are limited!

Don't delay! Operators are standing by!

(Void where prohibited by law. This advertisement should not be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell securities. Trading capital sold separately.)

OK, retyped, satisfied????

10. lol..hmm

#10     Aug 19, 2002