50k account profits POLL

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mcgene4xpro, Sep 28, 2010.

What do you think the realistic monthly profits for 50k account?

1. less than 1%

13 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. 1%

38 vote(s)
    25.3%
  3. 10%

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  4. 50%

9 vote(s)
    6.0%
  5. 100%

6 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. more than 100%

17 vote(s)
    11.3%
  1. Perhaps you will reveal your previous pseudonyms on this forum so we can review other threads where you contributed.

#91     Oct 10, 2010
  2. Put me on your ignore list like I will do to you.

I mainly responded as I figured you would prefer to get the last word...

#92     Oct 10, 2010
  3. mathematics refute it as being a true edge.
    there is a finite amount of money in the world. in order for you to make 8% a month somebody else has to lose that 8% a month minus inflation of credit.

#93     Oct 11, 2010
  4. I actually look forward to your posts. My friends in the military would refer to them as a "target rich environment."

Mathematics refute it as being a true edge... Please explain. My undergraduate major was mathematics, but I'm always willing to learn more.

Finite amount of money in world... Are you trying to say that the market is a "zero-sum game?" Not much research is required to refute that statement. Do you need references to this research?

#94     Oct 11, 2010
  5. Wealth is not the same as money. Wealth is paper, but money is real. There is a finite amount of money, now credit in the world. it does expand yearly but could just as easily contract when we head into an economic depression.

#95     Oct 11, 2010
  6. Wow! You have finally left me unable to respond. Your system of logic is quite remarkable and considerably outside my usual correspondents.

#96     Oct 11, 2010
  7. you will see... :p

with credit spreads with 6% to 22% a month it does sound like you're overleveraged, and these are in danger of auto-liquidation.

#97     Oct 12, 2010