$5000 per month trading profits

Discussion in 'Trading' started by theShadow, Dec 11, 2002.

1. - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -

I used to work on a construction job, 10 hours a day, for 50 dol. a MONTH. This is about 5 years ago.

#21     Dec 13, 2002
  2. did you get paid vacations? :cool:

seriously, where were you working, bright brothers construction?

#22     Dec 13, 2002

3. - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I see what you are saying, 50 bucks a month (left after the commissions).

This wasn't in US, of course. Luckily it was tax-free.

#23     Dec 13, 2002
  4. Minime

Minime

Why would you give that up? :confused: Most daytraders would kill for a net positive month.

#24     Dec 13, 2002
  5. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's funny to think back, but wasn't fun at the time, putting metallic roofs, and cleaning out construction garbage.

About daytraders not making much money lately - this job is so much fun, I would pay to do it.

#25     Dec 13, 2002
  6. well, then you probably were working for bright brothers construction and transferred into the subsidary, Bright Trading.

:p :p :p

#26     Dec 13, 2002
  7. Just checked: I made $4800 in November. That's $3800 more than I need to survive. What more could I want? The only thing I would want to buy if I had more money would be an arsenal of sound-seeking missiles and permission to use them at my own discretion. But I'm afraid even the best trading won't be able to buy me that.

#27     Dec 14, 2002
  8. Lobster :Just checked: I made $4800 in November. That's $3800 more than I need to survive.

I dream about getting to the point where I only need a grand to live. That would make life so much less stressful, and crappy months like this easier to take. Congrats Lobster.

#28     Dec 14, 2002
  9. GD2KNO

GD2KNO

Not sure what or how many you're trading, but November was really average for the year for a short month. About 160 S&P points.

Why do men struggle so????

Happy Holidays
    Marielle

#29     Dec 14, 2002
  10. crow

crow

hello

I dont know how much you are using to make that $5000 in a month, But I think Its really alot of money..

if I make 1000-2000 per a month I will be so happy.
    can you tell me How you trade?

thank you

#30     Dec 14, 2002