500 Retired Generals & Admirals Support Romney With Ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

These guys live in alternate realities, ALL of them.

#41     Nov 5, 2012
  2. OnClose

OnClose

I'm not a liberal, I have many conservative views and would consider voting for a moderate Republican. But the road that the Republican party is currently traveling I'm afraid I will never have that opportunity and I believe many other independents feel the same way.

#42     Nov 5, 2012

3. I'll try and dumb this down for you. If you get it, I'll know you
    haven't been lobotomized.

I was born in 1961 also. Carter instituted Selective Service registration in 1980. I registered with the Selective Service. I was not drafted. That wasn't the draft. Registration was a collection of names of potential eligible draftees.

A glass of good bordeaux isn't a draft either. A gentle zephyr across the field is not a draft in the drawing room.

Registration for selective service is not conscription, that is, it is not the draft.

Understand the difference now?
    Who's the moron, beyotch?

#43     Nov 6, 2012
  4. No, right after this election, the GOP is going to take it's party back. Chris Christie did not put on that show over Sandy for nothing. If the GOP gets beat, especially if it gets beat badly, they will know it was the hard right that sunk them in a gimme election. The wingers will have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. The GOP is going to unhitch it's elephant from that wagon of lunatics in a hurry.

#44     Nov 6, 2012
  5. OnClose

OnClose

I could see that happening, I think originally Romney wanted to run as moderate and probably would have easily won but was pushed far right by his party. That's just my opinion though.

#45     Nov 6, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

you gotta be kidding shitstick, he said register for the draft

#46     Nov 6, 2012
  7. Sigh....Go back and read the chain of posts, dickless.

#47     Nov 6, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

Here they are by lucrum, the others don't matter:

Registering for the draft, that's what is called the selective service. I also registered for the draft even though there was no draft.

How the hell did you graduate 5th grade?

#48     Nov 6, 2012
  9. wtf: Are you talking about?

Why would christie's actions prevent hardcore conservative voters from voting for romney.

#49     Nov 6, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

His twisted litte mind comes up with these convoluted ideas on a regular basis. It won't do any good to ask him what he is talking about or to explain since he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Anyway, after today we won't have to deal with that little pea brain.

#50     Nov 6, 2012