500+ Point Drop By Close

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 14, 2008.

1. BCE

BCE

Nothing personal, but you're just a permabull boss. My take. And you're living in Delusion Land. You're way too complacent. Seems like you've never seen a real crash before or even a near crash. There are some really serious problems that have been created and GW telling us to be patient until the rebate kicks in and solves it all is ludicrous. Watch how Asia trades on Monday.

#51     Mar 16, 2008
  2. If you are so sure why are you not selling DIA 100 Puts (and profiting from your infinite wisdom??)...with the VIX > 30 you'll fetch a nice premium and you can use the proceeds to buy some more GOOG, MA, POT, BIDU and all that other MOMO crap that you keep claiming you are long.

tighten up that spread - I'll be happy to buy them from you

#52     Mar 16, 2008
  3. BCE

BCE

BTW, FWIW I just put in a request to withdraw $1,000 from my IB account. No big deal right? Well usually it says under status, "Pending". But today it says "Request Under Review". Ha. :) Maybe IB is worried about a run on their accounts too. Hmmm. Not sure how our money is backed up there. I guess it's insured by the SIPC.

#53     Mar 16, 2008
  4. paden

paden

5. BCE

BCE

#55     Mar 16, 2008
  6. I think the market will be down big time.....this will help justify the FEDs 0.75% rate cut on Tuesday.

#56     Mar 16, 2008
  7. I'm sure asia will be up today or atleast down very little

#57     Mar 16, 2008
  8. coming from stock_trad3r this translates into:"dow 8K here we come!"

#58     Mar 16, 2008
  9. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Market is cooked.. this is the second shoe we have been waiting for.. ultra short sds, long gld slv ung...... its been working well

#59     Mar 16, 2008
  10. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

people just started saying gold bubble, if its like the housing, internet or oil bubble, then this has a long time to go

#60     Mar 16, 2008