500+ Point Drop By Close

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 14, 2008.

1. looks like the market really wants to reverse right here. Whether it does or not, who knows.

#21     Mar 14, 2008
  2. Please, Please, PLEASE, let this bitch crash and burn. If idiot traders dont jump the gun, we might have the greatest tradeable bottom in years. Let the blood flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need forced liquidations and margin calls.

#22     Mar 14, 2008
  3. The more i hear the phrase 'we are in a bear market' or 'we are in a recession' or 'the market is too risky' the more I want to buy., but I'm fully vested though.

#23     Mar 14, 2008
  4. That's too bad you're losing a lot of money being fully invested long.

I've been short financials and housing.

#24     Mar 14, 2008
  5. Rally here. lets see if she holds

#25     Mar 14, 2008
  6. candles

candles

Maybe that's where you've been going wrong? :)

You could turn your losing ways around if you just opened up your mind, my man.

#26     Mar 14, 2008
  7. Ha ha shorts are getting candled good. The dow up 100 points from lows. Huge white candle. This is why I would never short. So much negativity, yet so much upside.

Seems so easy huh? Reallty bad news at bear sterns=financial collapse=shorting opportunity of a life time.

But maybe not. Things are never that obvious.

#27     Mar 14, 2008
  8. I am as closed minded as they come, and it helped me make 40% last year for my entire portfolio. I intend to repeat this performance.

Edit: dow now 170 points off lows and surging. Long: MOS, BIDU, RIMM, FSLR, ISRG, MA,

#28     Mar 14, 2008
  9. i bet we go green. Rate cut on Monday :eek: :eek:

#29     Mar 14, 2008
  10. ah ha a 200 point white candle up the A$$ of shorts. I told ya' mf-ers that the bear sterns thing wasn't a big deal. Everyone and their grandmother knows bear sterns is a POS company. Is this story new?

#30     Mar 14, 2008