500%+ in one year on autopilot - call for beta testers!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by babyjake1961, Apr 2, 2016.

1. That's why a beta test is needed. I will go on with it with my own cash as planned regardless of anyone else joining. I gave others one month. If they don't join by that deadline, it's fine with me - just don't blame me thereafter.

#41     Apr 3, 2016
  2. K-Pia

K-Pia

No one will blame you.
    If someone wants to join,
    He will do, I'll be happy for you.
    Suspicious or not. I am not interested.

#42     Apr 3, 2016
  3. Vertex

Vertex

I think the reason people are pushing back is because of the delivery. Your threads tick a lot of the boxes for warning bells. I don't really care if you are stealth marketing or not, to be honest this whole things looks more like a social media type "follow me!" thing. But after years of lurking here I will tell you a few of the things that ring the alarm.

Translation: "I am giving you this out of the goodness of my heart" Maybe true, and if so good on you. But we have seen it before.

Translation: "It doesn't cost much to get started." Actually, the cent account seems like a cool idea. I have never ventured into Fx so I didn't even know this was possible. But with the other things this feels like a pitch.

Translation: "You pony up (even just $10) and you are on the inside!" Sniff, sniff. What is that smell?

Translation: "Limited Time Only! Maybe even less time if you don't hurry." High pressure sales 101.

And last but not least, from your other thread:
    Translation: "The market will get you! No matter what you do, you will lose! Don't waste your last $10 (ha!) on your trading!" Remind people of their own shortcomings, but don't sell them while you tell them how dangerous the market is. Just make sure they don't start thinking they can do it themselves.

I am not typing all this crap to attack you or what you are doing. I hope you are legit and I hope you make 1000%. It just seems you are genuinely wondering why people are questioning what you are doing. Maybe we are all jaded and cynical, but I'm guessing the other guys are seeing the same things as me. Regardless of your intentions, taken as a whole you ticked a lot of the guru boxes.

#43     Apr 3, 2016
    VPhantom and babyjake1961 like this.
  4. Thanks for pointing this out. Tried my best at not going unnoticed and must have overdone it quite a bit.

#44     Apr 3, 2016
  5. Having evaluated the forum feedback, I am now canceling my offer of the bot's beta test, as the forum members somehow feel I would be "indirectly supplying advice through the use of a bot". At their insistence, the bot shall remain proprietary, private, and confidential at all times while the forum members will be fully left to their own means.

#45     Apr 3, 2016
  6. Open a C2 (collective 2) account and let the bot autotrade, show us its magnificence.

#46     Apr 3, 2016
  7. How is MyFXBook not enough?

#47     Apr 3, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.
  8. post a link

#48     Apr 3, 2016
  9. #49     Apr 3, 2016
  10. I would stay away from small firms, most will not let you take money out if you make a sizable sum. They will argue you were cheating some how. One of my friends made millions news trading at these small firms. In divided amounts, some let him pull his money out and others are in court fighting the withdrawal. He created a news reading algo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straddle

He straddled the market at most news events, so it ended up being a volatility play. It didn't matter the direction the spike occurred. He removed one side in milliseconds. And let the other side continue, his orders were filled with stop limit orders.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    #50     Apr 3, 2016
    VPhantom and userque like this.