500%+ in one year on autopilot - call for beta testers!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by babyjake1961, Apr 2, 2016.

1. What am I selling? Where?

#31     Apr 3, 2016
  2. hhiusa

hhiusa

Answering a question with a question is really smooth. lol

Do you have the appropriate licenses to give trading advice or to trade on other's behalf because that is what you are doing and proposing. Asking for people to deposit money and linking it to your myfxbook is questionable at best if not illegal without the proper certifications. Are you a broker/dealer?

#32     Apr 3, 2016
  3. 1. I do not give trading advice.

2. I do not trade on behalf of others.

#33     Apr 3, 2016
  4. hhiusa

hhiusa

This still falls under that classification. What you are doing requires special licenses. It is you who will be sued through the nose, if anything goes pear shaped by your disgruntled customers who chose to follow you. If you are not supplying any advice, why do they need to link to your account?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    #34     Apr 3, 2016
  5. hhiusa

hhiusa

You are indirectly supplying advice through the use of a bot.

#35     Apr 3, 2016
  6. Fantastic wording. Email this link to the authorities and ask them to legally charge me with it.

#36     Apr 3, 2016
  7. As I said above, approach the authorities and lament to them of my alleged wrongdoings.

I seek no customers here. Beta testers are not customers. I honestly warn them of a risk to lose their shirt upfront. Their MyFXBook links will enable others to track their live performance. Participation in the beta test is voluntary. Emotionally unstable individuals are asked to refrain from participating.

#37     Apr 3, 2016
  8. hhiusa

hhiusa

I am not and will not be following your scheme. One of your followers will have to do that. There are conditions that must be met first. If and when people actually fund an account, which is a big if, is the first. It is very precarious what you are doing. Just be careful. Your followers could blame you for their losses even if it is unfounded.

#38     Apr 3, 2016
  9. K-Pia

K-Pia

No. It's suspicious until proven otherwise.
    Not the reverse. Not against you.
    But that's how it works.

#39     Apr 3, 2016
  10. I'm in no US-style religious sect to seek followers. I'm no impostor deity to lead the indiscriminate to a self-destruction.

Yes, there are no unconditional handouts there. Those are with Bernie Sanders or others in the establishment. I want to first see one is serious about testing and will commit accordingly before getting a copy of the software.

Last but not least, I'm warning everyone: this is a beta TEST. You might or might not be successful. You might profit or you might lose. Beware of risks. Leveraged trading is a highly risky speculative activity. It does not secure guaranteed retirement income and does not deliver salvation from financial desperation.

How more clear do I need to make myself?

#40     Apr 3, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.