500%+ in one year on autopilot - call for beta testers!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by babyjake1961, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Here is his explanation:
    As I briefly mentioned, the strategy is based on the concept of price inertia. Basically, it implies that once the price has reached a certain degree of acceleration (increased growth/fall over a fixed unit of time), it is reasonably expected to move for some more time in the acceleration direction before the momentum exhausts.

#11     Apr 2, 2016
  2. Handle123

Handle123

The problem I have with his delivery, I doubt he is licensed in his or any states, he is trying to get the ill fortune uneducated kids who lacks money and brains sucked into this as many have. That is why CFTC and NFA goes after fraudulent people and why they have so many regulations.
    I have lost thousands in my youth for fancy advertisers promising the moon, one month does not make a system, collective2 certainly has many one month wonders.

Fractals 'R Us so you think it ok for forum to be having a ton of people offering same "stick" ?

#12     Apr 2, 2016
  3. Licensed for what? Offering free software for beta testing does not require a license. In addition, I have honestly warned of the risks from the start. I am not promising the moon to anyone.

#13     Apr 2, 2016
  4. Handle123

Handle123

"500%+ in one year on autopilot"

Oh yes you are, you enticing the ones who are not smart enough. Sounds like advertising to me. And should or more likely when people lose using you system, as people are human and seldom do what they are suppose to do when trading systems, they change them, then say it was your fault and they lose money.

#14     Apr 2, 2016
  5. That's the bot's profit potential based on the backtest results. The bot will come in compiled files with no strategy parameters available for adjustment. If users could discretionally change the parameters over the course of the beta test, the test would be pointless. Those who feel they cannot allocate any risk capital to the test (even in the amount of 1000 cents with a brokerage of their choice) or are having issues with the overall concept of the beta test are discouraged from participating.

#15     Apr 2, 2016
  6. VPhantom

VPhantom

Am I correct in assuming that this is a Windows-only setup?

#16     Apr 2, 2016
  7. My VPS is Windows-based but I've read of a bridge for Mac OS, although never got to use it myself.

#17     Apr 2, 2016
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

You have backtests to support the claim that you can earn 500% in a year?

#18     Apr 2, 2016
  9. Of course.

#19     Apr 2, 2016
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Are they published anywhere?

#20     Apr 2, 2016