$500 Day Trading Margins For EMINIS

Discussion in 'Events' started by Richard Kontra, Nov 12, 2008.

1. LOL....LOL...LOL

#51     Jul 13, 2009
  2. skylr33

skylr33

Enjoy those $300 - $500 day trading margins while you still can. Once Obama and congress overhaul the financial system, you'll never see those low margins again. Day trading margins will probably go to 4k per contract for all brokerages and instruments.

#52     Jul 13, 2009
  3. You just killed my appetite for today..thanks alot!......LOL

But no, really!...I dont see any reason to increase margins so high on ES, YM etc, since they dont really affect the economy like certain physical commodity futures(like oil) do. Anyone disagree??......Id like to hear your opinions

#53     Jul 13, 2009
  4. skylr33

skylr33

Didn't mean to do that. Sorry. lol I hope this doesn't happen, but after watching the tax cheat Geithner testify last week about requiring higher margins for OTC derivatives, you just know congress will make higher margins a requirement for "all" derivatives. Again, I hope this doesn't happen, but under an Obama dictatorship, it should be expected. He has stated many times that he doesn't like speculators in the markets. Since he can't get rid of them entirely, what better way to curb some of that speculation by raising minimum margins on everything. That's why I'm compounding all of my earnings right now, so I can have as much capitol in my trading acct. to deal with this when it eventually happens.

#54     Jul 13, 2009
  5. compounding all of your earnings? Lmfao!!!

What's it like to have found the holy Grail ? Let's hope the "compounding" doesn't work in reverse! What an assclown thing to say. Geeeeeez!

#55     Jul 13, 2009
  6. Zen, chill bro. No need to insult ok...

There are some ppl who are very good at growing their earnings exponentially.. I should know !!

#56     Jul 13, 2009
  7. skylr33

skylr33

What's so assclown about that? I day trade, and compound my profit so I will have enough capital for when the minimum margins go higher. Did I say I was a master trader, and always make profits? Talk about assclown statements. You are obviously the expert at that.

#57     Jul 13, 2009
  8. skylr33

skylr33

Thanks southbeach. At some point I figured some douche bag would come in here and make a idiotic remark. Douche bag zenprickster has proven my point. lol

#58     Jul 13, 2009
  9. Compounding works both ways. Only papertrader wouldn't understand. I'm compounding my earnings but ya forgot to leave out the losses. Moronic

#59     Jul 13, 2009
  10. skylr33

skylr33

Well, no shit Sherlock. I have losses just like anyone else, but my profit does outweigh them. Obviously, you have no idea how to trade, or have the first damn clue as to what your talking about. Retard!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

#60     Jul 13, 2009