$500 Day Trading Margins For EMINIS

Discussion in 'Events' started by Richard Kontra, Nov 12, 2008.

1. It depends on the size of your account. If you are trading a 500k account then you're full margin at 1000 lots. Not good. However, if you're trading 50M then it's not really that big of a size. You're gonna get some serious slippage and partial fills with that kind of size in this market though. The DOM is pretty thin these days.

#31     Nov 14, 2008
  2. volente_00

volente_00

LOL, 1000 lot es trader posting a $1200 a month pnl.

Keep on living that fantasy.

#32     Nov 14, 2008
  3. Yep, that YM is nice for newbies, and old farts like you who post almost as often as you wire more funds to your broker. But 1200 YM a month doesn't cut it. And just for you, little one, 1200 YM is $6k, not $1200 as you guessed. Newbie error, I know. I forgive you.

Perhaps you missed it last time. No, I'm sure you missed it last time. And you would miss it a third time, hotdog, because you don't trade at all. So, join stock_trad3r in the pit as of Monday, and have a great weekend of papertrading on your spreadsheet.

I extend to you, wiseass, the open invitation to compare broker statements any day of the week, including Sundays. PM me to get it rolling. Otherwise, I will pit you by Monday morning at 0930 ET. Shit or get off the pot, asswiper. I defy you.

I don't need to prove anything my broker won't prove for me.

#33     Nov 14, 2008
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Man people don't seem to like getting caught telling lies on et.

Why did germantrader stop posting his fantasy results of $180 a day in the pnl thread after magna the moderator reminded him to post his actual blotter?

#34     Nov 14, 2008
  5. volente_00

volente_00

So now he says the 1200 is 1200 ym and not $1200, but in his post he shows us a simulator profit of

So which one should we believe?

that he trades 1000 es after just trading 2 ym 3 months ago or that he made $64,000 trading 2 ym contracts in august ?

On august 22, he posted this

Even if he is claiming 1200 ym points which is what the sim blotter does not show, he is up $6000 on aug 22, and then claims he made $64000 for the month of august ?

ONLY IN ET FANTASY LAND.

#35     Nov 14, 2008
  6. Well, perhaps you are accustomed to some feminine-style man who backs down from your challenge of real performance proof. I offered it. You wimped out. Simple.

As stated, the YM is not the vehicle for large returns. I can see you need some help with simple arithmetic, bumpkin. 173 YM points equals $865 gross. Watch closely now... 173x5=865. Try it! Good boy!

However, I can see that you are not up to any real P&L challenge of comparing broker statements. Sorry, your writing skills will not substitute for coughing up proof that you, oh wiseass, have any soapbox from which to stand.

Since you have ducked the challenge to compare proof of trading performance in any provable manner, I conclude you are just bad air from the asses of ET sim traders, bitter about life for whatever reason. I further conclude that giving you more time to produce proof of trading worthy of such an arrogant attitude will produce nothing but more bad air. So, you are gone. Bye bye, knothead.

You are officially forgotten and banned into the entertainment of others, but I am pleased to place you where the posers roam, in the ignore pit. Happy landings. There is no risk of loss in the simulator, so keep at it! :D

Happy weekend to the rest of us.

#36     Nov 14, 2008
  7. what is this brokerage and what is their website???

#37     Nov 14, 2008
  8. Don't know if this guy is for real or not...don't care. He's fucking hysterical. Why do I get an image of Arnold in my mind when I read his posts? Keep up the good work!

#38     Nov 14, 2008
  9. volente_00

volente_00

Answer the question you lying coward, how did you make $64,000 that you claim when you posted you were up 1200 ym or $6000 on august 22 ?

Oh let me guess, you made $58,000 in the last 5 trading days of august trading 2 ym ?

TELL US SOME MORE LIES MR 1000 LOT TRADER

#39     Nov 14, 2008
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Maybe he will post a screen shot of his simulator showing 1000 cars of es to prove me wrong.

#40     Nov 14, 2008