50 Marc Faber Charts for the Keynsians...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

LMAO! :D You do nothing of the sort.
    Hell, according to you you're not even supposed to still be here.

#31     Nov 24, 2012
  2. hi Tsing Tao. yes, thanks for the charts

one of interest living in Canada is the Spending comparison between the US and CA
    CA's debt is now $600B , and if CA's pop is 10% of the US's, means ours proportion-
    ally is $6T

several charts indicate China's economics, and if they haven't yet topped they're
    sure close to a peak, and the Large consumer debt seems to be continuing to climb

the 1960 to date FFRates chart is interesting - the acceleration of the Rate -
    from 1% to 9% in 8 years. 4% to 13% in 3 years. 5% to 19% in 4 years
    what's also interesting is comparing the Trade Balance chart to this FFRate chart
    since the start of the TB decline - Only coincidentally ? - begins after the peak in
    the in the FFR in 1980s

#32     Nov 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

W H E R E - I S - Y O U R - J O U R N A L - RCG ?

Or has yet again your ego driven mouth written a check your slow intellect and factual personal history simple cannot cash?

#33     Nov 24, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

I postd one thing after another to back up my view point of krugman, and you and Ricter just stamped your feet like little women, and said, No, thats not true!!!

In the face of evidence, all you keyenesians know how to do is stamp your feet like little girls and deny the reality that is right in front of your face.

#34     Nov 24, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, yeah im sure buddy internet tough guy, just like how you almost beat a guy to death when you were 14, you must have to have some serious problems with self esteem when you have to make shit like that up on the internet to make yourself feel better.

#35     Nov 24, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hey Wallace. Which slide comparing debt are you referring to? Is it slide 12? You said "ours", indicating you are Canadian. For some reason I thought you were an Aussie.

Regarding China - I think the most interesting is slide 28 in regards to what is an obvious bubble.

#36     Nov 24, 2012
  7. a Canadianised Limey

yes # 12 , yes # 28 , and # 27 - the 'need' to continue providing credit

#37     Nov 24, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao, you don't even understand the crux of the debate. I am not surprised you had an existential crisis after Mitt the Shit went down.

When did Krugman EVER say that the solution to a debt crisis is to borrow money? Please tell me! Krugman has said we should
    borrow and spend to augment economic activity when it is depressed. He never said that we should use deficit financing to deal with growing debt. You inferred that, or more likely, simply mindlessly parrotted the propaganda of your right wing media masters. He also said that in the environment of the last four years with zero interest rates and a subpar economy, using deficit financing for stimulus is less expensive in the long run than not. You can disagree with this thesis, but you can't re-write it.

Are you really worried about your kids in the future because of government spending now? Do expect them to have to rely on the government for their welfare and healthcare?

You professed an alienation from your parents. They, along with their generation will undoubtedly present an unprecedented demand on the nations resources. And that means higher taxes or fewer services. I take it that your parents are not rich. If you beleive that we are headed for the shitter, then your parents are going to need your help. And if your moniker is indicative of your ethnicity, you, and not the state, have a millenial old cultural obligation to care for your parents in their twilight years.

#38     Nov 25, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

First I'd like to start off pointing out how you attack me personally when you disagree with my viewpoint, despite going after others for doing the same. In essence, you are no better than any of those you claim contribute nothing and resort to personal attacks.

Second, Krugman never said spending would cure a debt crisis (to my knowledge) because Krugman has never admitted that we are IN a debt crisis. He believes spending will cure the "recession" we are in. Please, I beg you, dispute that.

The problem is the neither Krugman, nor yourself or any of his acolytes will acknowledge that the spending necessary to get us "out of this recession" is no longer possible because of the debt we have racked up. Krugman will point to the fact that interest rates are so low to prove that debt isn't out of control - but will then ignore that it is the Federal Reserve buying that debt in forcing interest rates lower, and absent the Fed, rates would be considerably higher to compensate investors for risk. But the fact that we're buying our own debt via monetization, all is fine.

If you want to debate stuff like this, let's debate it. If you want to just have a flame war, we can do that too. Your choice, internet tough guy. And for the last time, I am not chinese, asian or anything else. So don't try to tie any of that to my feelings for my mother and step father. You know zippo about me.

#39     Nov 25, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I bumped this topic just in case anyone had anything intelligent to discuss regarding any of the charts posted. I had to bump it because the infantile AK47 bumped 23 topics related to the election for the simple purpose of gloating and offering nothing new.

#40     Nov 26, 2012