50 Marc Faber Charts for the Keynsians...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Keep burying your head in the sand, and denying reality, thats all you keynesians have, krugman was pointing out exactly what thekeynesian approach should be, and he even said, we dont believe in having to suffer through any pain in the united states but supposedly, he didnt want to pursue that policy.

#21     Nov 24, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO DUMB ASS, it's "rejecting anti-Keynesianism" because the lazy welfare parasite class want more "free" stuff paid for by the few productive tax payers left. Not that you have either the intelligence to recognize it or the honesty to admit it, moron.

#22     Nov 24, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

In the context of our size the stimulus has been rather small, and predictably the recovery has been sluggish. But it is a recovery nevertheless.

#23     Nov 24, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Amazing. The stimulus was small?

Jeezus.

We can all take comfort in the fact that you aren't in charge of anything. The shit you've been shoveling lately is pure propaganda. Outside of France and the US the world is rejecting mindless government spending.

The more the US tries to rob businesses via taxation the more capital will flee this country. Nobody is going to hire so long as the tax and spend jackasses are in charge. We are in for another 4-years of unemployment and suffering.

#24     Nov 24, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Ahh i see, so we need to spend more.....

Oh and btw, can you point me to a single keynesian, who made the reccomendation to cut government, or increase taxes in the mid to late 90's when we were in an overheated economy, so that we could save even more for the future in order to be able to afford to stimulate our way recessions?

#25     Nov 24, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It does not work under the circumstances, you're correct. We cannot go cold turkey after spending so much for so long and taking on so much debt. But we have no choice. Krugman would have you believe you solve a debt crisis with more debt. That's sheer stupidity. The day of reckoning has arrived, and we need to accept this simple fact. We can ignore it for a little longer, and then it will be thrust on us regardless of whether we want it or not - whether we have prepared for it or not.

#26     Nov 24, 2012
  7. There's Max peddling his view of things again on the chatboards.
    I suppose his soapbox broke or the cops chased him away from his corner.

If you disagree with his point of view, all he can do is hurl insults, something he would fail to do in person, because he would get his ass kicked inside out.

#27     Nov 24, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And what is it you think you do? Not one of you guys debated any of the slides I put up - and there are certainly some you could pick apart.

#28     Nov 24, 2012
  9. I provide intelligent analysis and provocative commentary.

But you are correct, Max attempted to hijack the thread with his manic anti Krugmanism and I took the bait. My apologies.

What aspect of the charts do you wish to debate. The data underlaying them, or the use of them to support Fabers views? Are there some charts that you find misleading or erroneous ?

#29     Nov 24, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your butt buddy Ricter by his own admission has no interest in trading markets.
    He IS here for the sole purpose of arguing with and denigrating those he has nothing in common with. Many people call that trolling.

And you know this how?

#30     Nov 24, 2012