50/50 ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easyrider, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Publias

Publias Guest

Secco,

I must say that I am dying to know who's incarnation you are???

I do agree whole heartedly with everything you just said though, which is what I was trying to convey on the last page...

Remeber in The Usual Suspects when Verbal Kint is describing how Keyser Soze came to be the bad mother fucker that he was???

"... they realized that they did not need the weapons, the #'s, etc etc etc... You just needed the WILL to do what the net guy wouldn't...."

That in a nutshell is what it takes to find yourself in the top 10% of this game...

Every key to being succesful in this arena has been laid out a million times before!

Go away I am looking for the truth and so it goes away :)

PEACE and good trading whoever's incarnation you are,
    Publias

#41     Aug 24, 2002
  2. Publias

Publias Guest

Gordon,

You really think you "know" something that has not been said a million times before??? If you would just stop looking for some intricate external "secret" that will unlock the door you might just be abe to walk through it! It is open...

PEACE and good trading,
    Publias

#42     Aug 24, 2002
  3. Secco:

Is there an infinite supply of guys like you or what? It seems that every time a cranky hack folds up shop, another one pops up to take his place.

This place needs some industrial strength weed-B-gone...

It ain't about secrets, because all the information is right there in the open. It's about separating the wheat from the chaff, the order from the chaos, the music from the noise- which takes considerable amounts of time and energy.

If you don't think concepts are valuable, you'll probably end up waxing the floor of a building owned by someone that does.

#43     Aug 24, 2002
  4. this is a humorous thread. i'd just like to take a moment to say that i believe the stock market is the greatest game ever!

some of you ET members are fantastic...keep it up guys.

#44     Aug 24, 2002
  5. Publias

Publias Guest

1. Out of clutter seek simplicity...
    2. From discord find harmony...
    3. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity!!!

Einsteins 3 pillars of success

Striking resemblance ehhh?

#45     Aug 24, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

Oh God, Oh God - ROTFLOL

Nitro :D

#46     Aug 24, 2002

7. :)

Because reality is objective and the ultimate rules of reality are concrete, correct perceptions of reality will often bear uncanny resemblance to each other.

Only natural to come to same conclusions when observing the same thing....and this is also why the strength of an argument is not in the eloquence of the debater, but in the strength of how well it conforms to the picture of reality itself.

And if any of y'all think that's too deep, kiss my hairy butt

#47     Aug 24, 2002
  8. Publias

Publias Guest

Man you had me until you had to go explain yourself! Now you made it sound like jibber-jabber... Sometimes it is wise to just let things speak for themselves Professor...

WAR,sickness,and horriffic trading!<------ you don't mind do u?
    Publias

#48     Aug 24, 2002

9. unga bunga chunga, foo choo rotunga

mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho

#49     Aug 24, 2002
  10. I agree ...

#50     Aug 25, 2002