50-100% monthly returns

Discussion in 'Forex' started by fxtradeprodigy, Jan 7, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Obviously not a good one !
    :D

#71     Jan 11, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

That's fine. Believe what you ever you like.

#72     Jan 11, 2010
  3. And why not? You certainly do.

#73     Jan 11, 2010

4. LOL. Neither are you, if you have to lie about your results.

#74     Jan 11, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

I don't believe. I know.

There's a difference.

#75     Jan 11, 2010
  6. Actually I take that back. You may believe that a 2 week time period means that you are consistent. Sorry for jumping to such crazy conclusions......

#76     Jan 11, 2010
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Another "if I can't do it, nobody else can" post.

I feel sorry for you. 3 up days and 2 down days = stressful trading. But hey, enjoy it.

#77     Jan 11, 2010
  8. Quote from observer67:

I started investing 2 months back. Also I am not compounding. But the forex company has been paying since 18 months.

ahahah dude that's an HYIPS... that's a simple ponzi scheme.

Let me guess, they have monthly plans to fit several profiles like a conservative one of 5-10% monthly, a more risky one of 20-30% monthly, and a riskier one?

Something like this no?

Pure ponzi... those kind of companies have been like mushrooms on internet... the people that are paying you the 2.8% daily, are the suckers pouring new money to the company...

You of course your money served to pay a previous sucker that got there before you... it's a matter of time for a big kaboooom.

99% of the cases they either go belly up, or you never hear anything from the managers again...

#78     Jan 11, 2010
  9. Mav88

Mav88

3% daily? that turns $5k into $600M in 2 years.... yeah ok

#79     Jan 12, 2010
    comagnum likes this.
  10. I am a commodities trader and I consistently make around 100% return on my account every 2 months so 50% per month is definitely possible...

I trade all of my account on each trade with x 10 leveraged and a 4:1 r/r ratio. I make around 11 trades each month. I lose 7 of the trades and win 3 of them. I earn £1k for each winning trade and I lose £250 for each losing trade. In total I make £3k in profit and lose £1750 per month giving me a total monthly profit of £1250. I withdraw all of my profit each month and keep £2k in my account to trade with

I would like to point out that getting to this stage of trading has not been an easy path. When I started out I lost around £50k in 2 years. I then spent 8 years analysing charts on demo accounts and testing out just about every indicator known to man, in the search for that holy grail indicator that would turn me in to a winner. Unfortunately I never found such an indicator and I actually wasted a lot of time trying to find it. After spending over 30k hours starting at charts I came to the conclusion that all I needed to trade successfully was price action and one SMA. Knowing the correct time to enter the trade is also crucial and this is not something that you can learn easily from another trader. I feel this comes from a lot of experience in price action analysis as this is what has lead me to become a successful trader

After losing so muchat the start of my trading careerI am now wary of trading too much through fear of making a huge loss again, this is why I only trade with £2k in my account. I also work full time alongside trading so the money I make from trading is a bonus each month. I have not made any significant losses in the past 2 years and I normally average a 50% gain on my account each month.I trade with around 33% accuracy using a 4/1 r:r so I normally win 1 out of every 3 trades.

I believe the eureka moment for me came after hearing this quote by Paul Tudor Jones - “5/1 risk/reward ratioallows you to have a hit rate of 20%. I can actually be a complete imbecile. I can be wrong 80% of time and still not lose.”

This is what changed my trading style, instead of trying to trade with 60% accuracy with a 1:1 r/r. I started trading with less accuracy and aimed for greater rewards. Figuring out the correct place to position your s/l and t/p is no easy task and this takes time to perfect. Once you perfect this though you can double your account every 2 months, the same way I do

What I am telling you hear is the truth, believe me or don't. It doesn't bother me either way. The only reason I am posting this is to back up the original post and prove that making significant monthly returns is possible,providing you are a good trader with a lot of experience. I hope the information I have provided here helps others improve their trading and gets them closer to making 50% gains per month.

I am not going to disclose any information on here about what I trade or when I place my trades as I am convinced the stock markets are all rigged and that when the banking cartel discover a good strategy they do something to ensure that strategy fails. This is also another reason why I keep my account balance and trades to a minimum, in the hope I will stay below the bankers radar. I may be being overly paranoid but it seems strange to me why so many people discover a good strategywhich works a charm for a few months or even years and then all of a sudden it stops working.

I have spent so many hours looking at charts that I can now spot perfect trading opportunities. This might happen at 6am G.M.T or at 8pm, there is no set time on when they occur. I just need to keep an eye on the charts throughout the day and wait for a signal to appear. I can normally spot when the banks are placing their big trades and when they are setting up traps for the small fish out there. This has all come from hours and hours of studying charts and price action. If you put in the hours then you should be able to spot the same things I do

I don’t bother trading currencies or stocks, I only trade commodities. I feel these are harder for the banks to rig which makes trading easier. With the exception of silver & gold, I stay clear of those

Best of luck with your trading and I hope you reach 50% return per month. It is 100% possible but it is not going to be easy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2018
    #80     Dec 31, 2018