$50,000 Per Night Professional Service

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bearice, Jul 29, 2011.

1. loik

loik

...provide money and guns to keep the populations at bay.

#41     Aug 2, 2011
  2. That is harsh man. You must have at least 3 wives. What would you say to the recently divorced middle aged man? He wants sex but has no wife. Where will he fullfill his sexual desires?

#42     Aug 2, 2011
  3. But NOT economics worthy of EliteTrader's econ forum. You can't just say SOMETHING that involves money and claim isn't econ worthy. Really hoping you understand this at some point.

#43     Aug 2, 2011
  4. I don't know who you are but I think this belongs in the Jokes thread. I laughed my ass off when I read this!

#44     Aug 2, 2011
  5. some very convincing and thoughtful theory's here, it nice to be a part of these types of discussions. It really makes you think .. i mean, putting the jokes aside.

I know its easy to joke around and all with such a topic , and joking and laughing are ingrained in us from years of evolution.

But if we hear what is being said... and just think about it deeper we may see that what seems to be said without a thought may actually make a lot of sense.

I for one, have defiantly changed my out look on the subject. And find my self revolted by such people....

I mean how can a farmer dare sell things at market price! why dont they sell over market and revolt?

I'm really starting to hate these farmers.. and your saying, some how, by doing this, they are taking away from the prostitution industry !!!!

they are unpredictable i'm going long corn coffee and cattle! and shorting sin stocks that will never recover from the mass barial
    that will be needed to supply our food chain.

what will the farmers do with all this power, nutrients and fertilizer?

#45     Aug 3, 2011
  6. p.s. how do i unsubscribe to this thread? it just keeps sucking me in some how, i cant explain it. Maybe i just like the chicks logical view on things and her open mindedness to the fact that the prostitutes should die in hell like terrorists . And this will free the world or all problems including but not limited to over population, famine, poverty and farming etc...

what about sluts.. where do they fit in ? They dont even get paid! what about non virgin singles so they be maskerd too?.. I guess that would fix the population problem... Muslims would take over the world...

oh wait i forgot the OP.. where does she fit in all this??

damn got sucked back in here and it was an alert in my email alerting me that i had posted previously... get rid of this thread!!!!

#46     Aug 3, 2011
  7. Join the army/military. All the desires will be fulfilled.

#47     Aug 3, 2011