5 reasons why I am moving to Norway to pursue my trading career.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IronFist, May 9, 2009.

1. usman88

usman88

I am from pakistan a daytrade crude oil on a 4mbit connection(which costs around 50 usd). If a third world country can have high speed internet why not a developed country like norway?

#11     May 9, 2009
  2. My dad's father (grandpa) was born in Norway. Moved here when he was 5 years old. I'm moving to Norway too. Do they like Americans moving to their country? What language do I need to learn? America is turning into crap. I have to get out of this place. I have been trying to figure out where to go. Norway sounds like going back home.

#12     May 9, 2009
  3. veggen

veggen

We have no problems at all with americans moving to norway! The girls love american boys, I have observed that many many times :p

No need to learn any language at all. You will do just fine with american, everybody here speeks and understand english very well.

#13     May 9, 2009
  4. oriol88

oriol88

a fast way to lose the culture you inherited

#14     May 9, 2009
  5. veggen

veggen

What????
    I never said english is our nr. 1 language. Norwegian of course is!

But everybody in Norway start lerning english in school from 2. grade, and it is a big part of school from then on.

#15     May 9, 2009
  6. The beautiful Nordic woman would be reason enough for me......i was looking for that in the top 5 reasons.

#16     May 9, 2009
  7. #17     May 9, 2009
  8. spindr0

spindr0

Moving from Chicago to Norway?

There goes all that vote early and vote often fun!

#18     May 9, 2009
  9. Illum

Illum

Very cool, good luck. No more early mornings to; check the futures, see what new government programs are out, must be nice.

#19     May 9, 2009
  10. European-hours are perfect for trading your native market in the AM and the US market in the evenings.

#20     May 9, 2009