5% per month

Discussion in 'Journals' started by greenhunt, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Yep futures trading... I still wonder many times if I would have been better off traidng stcoks during the go-go years. But I had limited cpaital, and futures seemd to be the only vehicle given my circumstances...but the leverage killed me!!!

#21     Jun 6, 2006
  2. toc

toc

ACE the trading systems

A: Accept all the losses before entering the trading battle
    C: Center yourself in mind and spirit
    E: Entertain signals with total discipline

#22     Jun 7, 2006
  3. why all that talk about 5% a month?
    why not 5% a day?
    why not 25% a day?

#23     Jun 7, 2006
  4. Green,

good luck on your trading and I look forward to seeing your trades and ideas.

DS

#24     Jun 7, 2006
  5. Hey, if you can make 5% per day you will be richer than Bill Gates in no time and have no reason to follow the thread of a mere mortal.

#25     Jun 7, 2006
  6. toc

toc

'Hey, if you can make 5% per day you will be richer than Bill Gates in no time and have no reason to follow the thread of a mere mortal.'

Trading what? Give some body $10B in funny account and except for currencies there are very few items where they can park a heavy chunk except for buy and hold basis for few weeks at a time.

#26     Jun 7, 2006
  7. moo

moo

What's going on? When will you start?

#27     Jun 30, 2006
  8. mats

mats

Greenthunt welcome, wish you good luck.
    By the way, I am just interested to know what you mean by 'I am always hedged ' sounds like neutral positions ', could you say some more about your hedging; do you make use for example of short term market inefficiencies. Just interested.

#28     Jun 30, 2006
  9. I'm a soul misguided by this (Journal?) thread already, no offense. :D

#29     Jun 30, 2006
  10. What thread? Since Greenhunt hasn't posted in 3 weeks, he must have lost interest.

#30     Jun 30, 2006