5% of black men in prison

Discussion in 'Politics' started by serioustrade, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Grow the fuck up. You can't be a hypocrite and pretend that's OK because it spanned two different threads.

#31     Apr 27, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

PHOENIX TRADING is absolutely right, drugs should be legalised it would save us a ton of money and it would also put an end to alot of the violence brought upon us by drug dealers.

There would be no profit in being a street level drug dealer if drugs were legal, because people on the street couldnt do it at a cheaper cost, so no one would go to them.

Whether or not drugs are legal does not deter anyone who wants to do them anyways.

At the very minimum we should legalise weed as it is far less harmful than alcohol.

As a part of legalizing drugs i also believe that NOT A SINGLE DIME should be spent trying to rehab drug addicts, if they make the choice to do it, that was their choice, so they suffer the consequences.....

#32     Apr 27, 2012
  3. +1

This was proven with prohibition

#33     Apr 27, 2012
  4. I'm not being hypocritical at all, you seem to be the one confused and the first one in our exchange to require resorting to profanity and ad hominem.
    Mixing the 2 threads will only unnecessarily confuse the 2 different issues.

#34     Apr 27, 2012
  5. Sure you are. And now you're being an infantile turd by not admitting it.

So people should only be summarily shot when you "think" it's OK, eh? :p

The solution is just fvcking shoot them in the commission of a crime and skip calling the police entirely.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3511549#post3511549

#35     Apr 27, 2012
  6. Wine and crack are two totally different things, moron.

#36     Apr 27, 2012
  7. Also it would end the excuse making machinery for a police state and give us back some of our constitutional rights .

For example all you have to do to have your property confiscated by authorities is be arrested (NOTE I didn't say CONVICTED) on drug charges. Heck not even the IRS has confiscation powers like that but your local police do , and don't kid yourself that they are not making big bucks seizing peoples property without due process.

#37     Apr 27, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

T, not sure if this adds anything here, but as another person who is in support of drugs being legalized i will say this:

The way i view the law is that the punishments at the top of the spectrum should be much harsher. I.E. Pedophiles, murderers, and violent rapists should be put to death, and none of this 30 years on death row b.s. i mean brutally violent criminals should be dragged out behind the court right after being convicted (if there is DNA evidence) and shot, within a couple weeks.

On the other hands i think we should legalize drugs, and quit throwing people in jail for petty shit, and shit that is only harmful to themselves, as it doesnt make sense either from a rehabilitaion standpoint, or a monetary standpoint to throw the book at these people.

So i would be much harder at the top end of the spectrum for violent criminal acts, and much lighter at the bottom end of the spectrum for petty criminal acts.

Anyways thats a pretty straight foreword libertarian perspective on the situation, and i think it makes sense, and would save us money, and it might clarify phooenix tradings views though i cant say for sure....

#38     Apr 27, 2012
  9. cocaine, procaine , novocaine, benzocaine, lidocaine

starting to see a trend here yet?
    Every single one of them has been used for medical purposes.
    The fact that most people cannot lawfully possess/use sell or consume these substances is purely arbitrary by govt fiat.

I can understand people only look at our current drug dealers as thugs. That's because only people willing to take the risk of breaking the law are our current dealers for some drugs.
    If it were legalized these thugs would be run out of business.

Another point is this, many abused drugs come from legit DR's and pharmacies, is PSPR ready to start having the DEA start popping pharmacists and DR's in the head if they are suspected of writing too many scripts for drugs that can have psychoactive side effects?

jesus H Christ I already get treated like a criminal trying to get my OTC anti-histamines filled for hay fever. The law won't allow me to take the recommended daily dose for more than 10 days in any 2-3 week time period.

#39     Apr 27, 2012
  10. Bingo it's a rational libertarian perspective.

#40     Apr 27, 2012