5% of black men in prison

Discussion in 'Politics' started by serioustrade, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Myself I'd be much more comfortable with people like you being put down on the spot.

There's no legitimate reason why the sale and consumption of drugs should be illegal because of some silly moralist busybody wanting to control others and deprive them of life , liberty and economy.

#21     Apr 26, 2012
  2. 1) released to enjoy their constitutional freedoms.

2)Well lets face it the criminality is what causes poverty and other associated crimes against society

3) I couldn't care less at least I won't be spending $30,000/yr to babysit them. and forever brand them criminals.

#22     Apr 26, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

The costs of recreational drugs are astonomical. They ruin lives and cost the rest of us to rehabilitate the druggies. Drug dealers are worse than murderers. If you think otherwise maybe you should be put down, too.

#23     Apr 26, 2012
  4. 1) That's just plain silly and actually none of your business.

When are you going to wake up and realize there's NO difference between legal vs illegal drugs but the arbitrary laws controlling their use?

2) So what, people ruin their lives (in myriad ways yet they are all legal) by watching reality tv and and eating starches to the point of diabetic amputations, no difference except I reject my responsibility to pay for other peoples crappy life choices. healthcare , incarceration, welfare .

3) Sorry they are just providing a service that the public wants. ALL of the negative effects are a direct result of the nature of the business being illegal and forced to operate outside the protection of the law like normal businessmen.

4) Funny how you jump right on in there like pol pot wanting to execute people who don't buy your particular brand of moralism.

#24     Apr 26, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I've noticed sometimes you act like one of our idiot liberturds.

1) When it costs my tax dollars to take care of the addicted, now worthless human flesh that have ruined their lives taking YOUR drugs it becomes my business.

2) I don't want to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars time after time helping these people get off their addiction temporarily and putting their lives back together just so they can do it again.

4) Fine give them all the drugs they want. When it starts costing me money I want them put out of their misery or thrown into drug camps and forgotten.

If you don't understand that then you either aren't too bright or haven't known anyone who has been hooked on drugs.

#25     Apr 26, 2012

6. a) Well that might be because you advocate totalitarian tendencies and obviously don't believe in personal responsibility as I do.

1) I agree no tax dollars should be wasted on treatment or silly enforcement of a police state (supposedly to protect us).

2) You cannot legislate rational behavior, get over your desire to tell other people how to live it's the path to mass murder and reeducation camps.

4) I didn't say drugs should be free, only consenting adults should be free to enter into contracts of their choosing just like any other business with the enforcement of contract law and police protection.

4b) It's pretty obvious all the past atrocities of gulags, concentration,
    reeducation camps don't bother you at all as long as it suits YOUR brand of TOTALITARIANISM.

5)Save me your sob stories I don't give a fvck.
    Just because some morons cannot handle their choices doesn't mean it's logical to penalize everyone else in the country.
    You don't make cars illegal just because they can be misused (in your opinion)

obviously you are just pissed because someone near and dear to you
    was a fvck up.

GET OVER IT

#26     Apr 26, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

So, you agree we just put them out of their misery if they can't afford their own treatment.

Again, so costs to treat these people don't become a burden to taxpayers, we should just mass execute the addicted who cannot pay for their own treatment.

So, consenting adults should be executed if they become addicted and cannot pay for their own teatment.

Fine, open the killing fields.

Cars aren't addictive. People don't have high speed chase addictions. Drugs are addictive and ruin people's lives and health.

Now wise up and don't give me that "I don't give a fuck" line. You will give a fuck when your taxes tripple to pay for all the drug addicts and their, crimes, health care and treatment. Not to mention the pain their families will be going through.

You can have the last word. I don't foresee making any progress at educating your thick lead brain. I've made my points clear and don't have any interest in discussing this with you further.

#27     Apr 26, 2012

8. What I see is that you have lost all ability to think and reason rationally about the issue.

Also just like most libturds on here you must purposely mischaracterize my positions so as to make your points.

What's particularly noteworthy is how easily *inferior people such as yourself will gravitate towards endorsing TOTALITARIANISM.

* I say inferior because either you or someone you know was not up to the task of accepting personal responsibility for their actions.

With the sentiments you have expressed Don't expect any sympathy from me.

btw : cars are not addictive? Try walking everywhere you go for a week, let me know how non-addicted you are to it.

#28     Apr 27, 2012
  9. Put down the crack pipe.

You usually make good points but now you're just being a hypocritical idiot. You accuse others of endorsing totalitarianism and you "think" drug dealers shouldn't be put down, but this is OK?

The solution is just fvcking shoot them in the commission of a crime and skip calling the police entirely.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3511549#post3511549

#29     Apr 27, 2012

10. Clearly pms is explicitly endorsing totalitarian death camps here.
    If you cannot admit that fact then we have no discussion.

If you got a point make it.
    I won't simultaneously address 2 completely different threads.

#30     Apr 27, 2012