5% of black men in prison

Discussion in 'Politics' started by serioustrade, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fuck jake jones.

#11     Apr 26, 2012
  2. Only 5%? I would have guessed higher.

#12     Apr 26, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

#13     Apr 26, 2012
  4. Democrats have herded Blacks into inner city reservations, told them they are there because of racism and kept them voting Democrat for generations. Jessie Jackem'up and others like him have sued the Private Sector employers for billions and produced the situation where a Black employee is about the last thing anybody in business wants, thus helping to keep the Black vote count up there where the Democrats need it to be to survive: 95% Democrat! Listen to the Democrats when they talk to Blacks, they encourage them in hating Whites, they encourage them in being rebellious, in burning cities, etc.. The reason for the high incarceration rate is that welfare just doesn't pay enough, never can, never will, so incomes are subsidized by crime.

Look at how close the elections are in recent history. If that Black vote fell to 50/50 it would be permanently over for Democrats. They will sell the entire economy down the drain to retain those Black votes and they are currently doing just that..

#14     Apr 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I would have too.

#15     Apr 26, 2012
  6. Note they say "are" incarcerated not "have been or currently" incarcerated.

and to think white people are claimed to be the problem.

Myself I think everyone in jail for a drug crime (only) should be released, it's stupid that I be supporting their a$$es.

#16     Apr 26, 2012
  7. I agree with that, and in fairness, an awful lot of blacks are in for that.

#17     Apr 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

While I have some reservations, it would take very little persuasion
    to get me on board with this.

#18     Apr 26, 2012
  9. Released? To do what?

As it is now, eventually they are released. Then what? Nothing else to do.

Half of the drug offenders have zip for job skills and the other half are mentally ill.

#19     Apr 26, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

They will go back to selling drugs, of course. They might as well screw up some more lives before they have to go back to the hooscow. Unless they get lucky and someone like George Zimmerman blows them away.

Personally, I think drug dealers should be put down - on the spot.

#20     Apr 26, 2012