5 myths about Wall Street pay days

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rubibond007, Oct 24, 2009.

1. AyeYo

AyeYo

From someone currently in a business program - no truer words have even been spoken.

#11     Oct 24, 2009
  2. I agreed 100% you.

#12     Oct 24, 2009
  3. You have a very big point, you're right we need the glass-steagal act.

#13     Oct 24, 2009
  4. Bullshit shoveled by yet another financial industry shill.

These corporations are operating today solely because of taxpayer wealth handed to them by politicians. They are de facto government entities, and their employees should not make any more than any other government employee.

#14     Oct 24, 2009
  5. I have no problem with someone getting a bonus. I do have a problem with the fact that none of the motherfuckers that orchastrated this financial rape are in jail. From politicans to corproate execs and their flunkies, why aren't these pricks in the slammer? Bernie f'n Madoff is the only guy that goes down? Are you fucking kidding me? He was nothing but a pimple on the ass of the biggest scam ever perpatrated. Frank, Dodd, Ghramn, Rubin, Greenspan and Summers are but a few of the political hacks that need prison time. A plethora of Goldman Sacks execs, Countrywide execs, bankers and mortgage brokers by the hundreds. All these pricks just get a pass? They ruined more lives than any drug cartel or terrorists ever would. Get a F'N rope!!!

#15     Oct 24, 2009