5 minutes forex trading system

Discussion in 'Forex' started by olivierteper, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Deptrai

Deptrai

Oddtrader, it only goes to show you how rare an elite forex trader really is. If you go to fxstreet dot com, you will see lots of advice. Unfortunately, most of it is bad.

#51     Nov 6, 2005
  2. Most? Who (except youself) and where would be the good/ elite forex traders we could learn from?

#52     Nov 6, 2005
  3. Deptrai

Deptrai

Learn from the forex traders at Citibank. I remembered back in June 1995 when I started out in forex I had access to Knight Ridder. They had lots of market commentary. One of the commentaries that I used to follow was the commentary from Citibank's forex traders. These guys were really good. You can probably find commentary from the Citibank's forex traders if you have Reuters 3000 since Knight Ridder is no more. Make sure you ask their sales rep before you decide to use Reuters 3000. Though paying about $1000 per month could be expensive for some traders.

#53     Nov 6, 2005
  4. Thanks for your pointers. :)

#54     Nov 6, 2005
  5. Deptrai

Deptrai

Anytime, Oddtrader. Remember, Citibank dominates the fx market. So it is only logical that they have the best traders. When those traders leave either they go work for themselves or for a money management firm.

#55     Nov 6, 2005
  6. How good is their CitiFX Flows? Very expensive? How about EMFX Flow?

#56     Nov 6, 2005
  7. Deptrai

Deptrai

I don't know. I haven't been following them ever since I left San Francisco in 2000. That is where I learned to trade fx.

#57     Nov 6, 2005
  8. I merely learned that from a book Currency Strategy by Callum Henderson, a former member of CitiFX Strategy Team.

#58     Nov 6, 2005