5 minutes forex trading system

Discussion in 'Forex' started by olivierteper, Dec 11, 2004.

1. And your evidence for this dramatic and defamatory assertion is ... ? ...

#11     Jan 15, 2005
  2. Sheach

Sheach

Has anyone tried winningforex.com You have to be fulltime and ready to go at anytime but the results are impresssive. I have been with them them since early November and they haven't missed a beat. Results on their history page accurate but be prepared for large drawdowns. Cheers.

#12     Jan 15, 2005
  3. email

email

I know a few people that have purchased his course and they are very happy with it, they state that this Diamond guy answers all their questions in a very professional manner and that they are very happy with the system.
    Now lets just look at this from another angle; how many people have paid thousands of dollars for some stupid software that tells you went to cross the street (ok being sarcastic) you know the lights one and how many other people have spent thousand on other course or fake mentors. This guys course is what $200 I think it can not be that bad.
    Cheers

#13     Jan 15, 2005
  4. I completely agree. I have friends in exactly this position, and they say exactly the same thing. It seems that Mr. Diamond is by common consent one of the few "good guys" in an industry in which unfortunately there are also many con-men and villains.

#14     Jan 15, 2005
  5. email

email

Jana,
    I have read some of your posts and want to give you my regards,
    Cheers,
    Email

#15     Jan 15, 2005
  6. Very kind of you, Email. I see that we are both recent members here ... will see you around. Greetings :)

#16     Jan 15, 2005
  7. Amazing that they earn 200 pips - no more, no less - week after week. Scam or The Holy Grail? Has anyone tried these guys?

#17     Mar 26, 2005
  8. Many subscribers over at MoneyTec have tried the "winningforex" live chatroom service with apparently very mixed results (which in itself is quite interesting as one might imagine everyone's results would be the same, but apparently not!).

Anyway, there are a couple of rather interesting threads over there on the subject. You can do a search for "Thaner" and/or "Thaner1" there to find them.

It seems that the owner of the service has a rather "colourful" history in the industry, not to put too fine a point on it. I understand that even in the weeks in which 200 pips of profit have been made, it's not unusual for there to have been a 500+ drawdown as well. It's certainly not for me.

(The Beau Diamond "5-minute forex" system, on the other hand, seems to have very many enthusiasts and followers, and no critics at all, which seems rather remarkable. I have heard that the system can be bought for $200, but there's also a fee of $100 per month to use it.)

#18     Mar 26, 2005
  9. email

email

HI Baruch,
    Again, sorry about post.

I was at a breakfast meeting of the Ottawa technical analyst society about two months ago and there were two traders that I know that had mentioned that they were trading the signals of this winningforex.com guy (He is actually from canada), and they said that they were very satisfied with the service. I did not really care to much about what they were talking about so I did not pay too much attention to what the specifics were.
    Next time i see them I am going to ask them some questions.

One thing I gathered that I do not understand is that they have to be on their toes all the time because the alert can go off at anytime, and they have to place the trade otherwise the whole thing will not work. Another thing that I did not understand was the part that if they get the 200 pips say by monday at 3, they are done trading for the week. If you have good signals during the week why not keep on trading.
    cheers,

#19     Mar 26, 2005
  10. I've been trading this system and am quite pleased with it. It's very straightforward & based upon sound money mangement principles.
    Let's face it... most sytems have potential to be profitable. The weakest link in them all is the trader himself. Everyone has to find the system that works best for them. It may be your own or it may be someone else's.
    I can tell you this for sure: Without discipline & patience, no system will work for you.

#20     Mar 27, 2005