$5 homes for Katrina "victims" courtesy of the US taxpaer

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 3, 2009.

1. The people of New Orleans had a few days to evacuate and chose to stay, the people of Indonesia had no warning at all.

#11     Jun 3, 2009
  2. As I stated above, there was horrible confusion when it came to the "chain of command" during Katrina - - - regardless of whether or not people stayed, or evacuated.

#12     Jun 3, 2009
  3. Agreed.

Also, I think the mayor and the local government got off pretty easy.

That's what happens with the media though, the black mayor and council got a free pass and pinned it on the evil white president.

#13     Jun 3, 2009
  4. "George Bush doesn't care about black people"-Kanye West (known racist and egomaniac)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Don't blame the black mayor or the dozens of black city officials. Blame the white man (as usual).

Thank goodness people like Kanye are heroes to the black community. Where would race relations be without fine upstanding citizens like him? :mad:

#14     Jun 3, 2009
  5. Triple 20!

You hit it on the head brotha.

Look at Africa: Africa is the most fertile land in the whole world with the largest population in the history of the world and they cannot even feed themselves. They are starving to death. They are helpless.

Who's fault is this? Is it their IQ? Is it their lack of focused leadership? Is it b/c the white man is suppressing them? Is it my fault for putting the thought to paper? In actuality it doesn't matter who is to blame. Just is the case with the market--that is the way that it is.

You can't say it though because now you're racist Pabst. You're a racist bigot. LOL. The media is holding us hostage in the name of dogoodism.

Self pity is a bitch isn't it? This world is in for a huge shock here very soon and when it goes down everyone will be forced to be ethnocentric to survive.

#15     Jun 3, 2009

6. Not necessarily. This is Weimar part 2 (you know what happened after)

#16     Jun 3, 2009
  7. "George Bush doesn't care about black people"-

Let's assume this is true.

On the flip side, now we have a Black President and white people will no longer care if he succeeds or not, nor help him.

This theory of mine has some proof in itself with Cities who have or had black mayors. The white suburbanites, county and state gov't's which are predominatly white offered no assistace to the urban areas with black mayors. Hence, the cities generally got worse under black mayoral control.

What are the white gov't officials doing? Nothing. Obama is increasing debt across the nation do white people care? Not enough to stop it.

GM goes bankrupt on Obama's watch. This is a dire consequence for our country. Plenty of people blamed 911 happened on Bush's watch, hence the same logic.

My point is, Black Obama won but do any white people care?

White America is going to let Obama do whatever he wants.

#17     Jun 3, 2009
  8. With the entire mainstream media sucking OB's root, there's really not much that anyone can do.

The sheep can't rally when they don't even know something is wrong.

#18     Jun 3, 2009
  9. So many ignorant racist pieces of shit in this thread.

Africa is poor because of tyrant governments, exploitative multinational corporations, and IMF and world bank.

#19     Jun 3, 2009
  10. ROTFLOL you're catching on. No different than the Holocaust victims! It's been 60+ years and we're still paying for it!!!

#20     Jun 3, 2009