5 Golden Rules of Trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mark04, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Liar, you tout your indicators for sale for a 'minimum donation of $50'.

#111     Nov 3, 2009
  2. I do NOT tout my indicators.

Selling and accepting donations are NOT the same.

The Sierra Club accepts donations and send out gifts as a thank you. You can not buy the gift because they do not sell the gift.

Your post is OFF TOPIC because it has nothing to do with "5 Golden Rules of Trading".

#112     Nov 3, 2009
  3. Avery Horton aka 'TheRumpledOne' you are a snake oil salesman and a liar. You tout your indicators around the forums and have been banned from all but a couple of trading forums for promoting your wares and promoting the broker you work for as an IB.

You offer your indicators in exchange for a minimum 'donation' of $50 which amounts to the same thing as selling, and you only do it that way so you can avoid having to write any supporting documentation or user manuals, and as a 'gift' people can't send them back for a refund when they find out they've been ripped off.

Avery Horton you are a liar and a thief!

Don't like the truth? Sue me! :D

#113     Nov 3, 2009
  4. Calling me names does not make it so, cabletrader. You have no evidence or proof.

I sell t-shirts and you know that.

#114     Nov 5, 2009

5. Let's get this thread back on track.

#2 and #3 are part of the EXPECTANCY formula so they should be grouped together. #5 is closely related.

#1 trend exists only in the mind of the trader.

#4 is a 20th Century trading strategy that never worked well.

#115     Nov 5, 2009
  6. lol, give it a rest Avery, it's over already, let people make up their own minds....subject closed, end of.

[​IMG]

Incorrect, 'nuff said! :)

#116     Nov 5, 2009
  7. Saying something is incorrect is not 'nuff said. You have to back up your claim with proof.

Actually, cabletrader, you are the one who should give it a rest. I think people have had enough of your pompous, condescending attitude towards others.

#117     Nov 5, 2009

8. Cable LOL

The Ever LOL VIPER

#118     Nov 5, 2009
  9. lol....hey you must be one of those ever-changing chameleon vipers!

....nice trade on ozzie/yen by the way, your discrete post didn't escape attention! :)

#119     Nov 5, 2009
  10. Prove they are incorrect.

#120     Nov 9, 2009