5% - 10% profit per day trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by spanish89, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. :D :cool: :p

Ok mr smarty pants,
    but please share with us where exactly the conservatives have said that they will ''lower benefits money amounts''?? :D

What they have actually said and are doing is taking people off MEDICAL based benefits,
    and forcing them into unemployment benefit instead.

(As this makes it look like labour hid loads of the true numbers, and so the tories are shifting around 1-2million people of their medical benefit and onto JSA)

And what they ACTUALLY say is that SALARIES are too low,
    and so people are choosing not to take jobs,
    and instead choosing benefits.

And so they are going to force EMPLOYERS to raise salaries,
    which will be bad only for the people who worked really really hard and setup sucessful companies,
    only to now have to pay high wages to people. :cool: :p

They have never ever said ''benefits money is too high''! :D

As there would be a public outcry through the media if they did,
    and people would say for the MPs to try living on benefits salary then instead of 6fiigures! hehe

The thing you have to understand is that for most people in normal parts of the country the amount of benefits they get in their area is lower.

I live in the most expensive county in england though,
    and so as a result the benefits money for this area is ALOT higher than other people in cheaper areas will get.

(I could easily choose to go and live in a cheaper part of the country and get less,
    but i wont as theres no laws forcing me too!! :D

And as for girls... lol

When you are able to spend you entire month relaxing, going down the gym, watching movies, surfing the next, chatting to them on msn....,
    and yet still are able to afford to have a luxury stylish flat, cash in your bank to go out clubbing every weekend, and are never ever too tired for clubbing or parties as you never have an early monring, the girls love it!! :D

Allow me to show you ;)

#7191     Sep 22, 2009
  2. Forex trading is a legitimate trading business which pays excellent profits for many years if you have high experience and knowledge for forex and you are able to understand market movements and worldwide factors.

Everybody does not have time and knowledge for forex trading. So “Managed Forex account” with reputed and experienced Forex broker/Manager is the one of the best strategy.

Forex Managed account = Investment because investor deposits money with Forex broker/Manager and he trades "investor's money" for profit and pays profit back to the investor. In other words investor’s money is managed by Forex broker/Manager.

Long-term Profitable forex traders are difficult to find because they are hidden from the world. Also managed forex account offered by profitable and experienced forex traders have high minimum investment such as $20,000 or $50,000 so few members are able to profit for it.

My friend's forex trading results for managed accounts is past 9 years average profit paid is +33% p.a. (without compounded interest) with 30+ years of experience for forex trading. Registered company in Switzerland.

Maximum risk is 5% per new trade (conservative risk structure). Anybody interested email me.

#7192     Sep 23, 2009
  3. "less profitable to be on the dole than go to work" was what I wrote. So your arguments could be interpreted as agreeing with that statement anyway. You'll learn to construct a better argument at university. I guess this isn't the place for politics, there will never be agreement, but I will say I can't remember the tories have ever been fans of a minimum wage.

I'm surprised those girls can get into a club but I'm sure you sorted their fake IDs. Ahhh what it was to be a student, It was free to go to uni back then

:p

#7193     Sep 23, 2009
  4. lexcorp

lexcorp

see what i mean, mate!!?? lol. This thing is fantastic?
    Wheres your JSA update?
    Got anymore pics of the girl in the white top in the middle?

#7194     Sep 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.