5% - 10% profit per day trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by spanish89, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exactly the thing that makes ET a PITA for hosting a journal... it doesn't matter what you post it will be torn apart by skeptics, old-dogs, and loser wannabees. (Not directed at you personally wareco... and how the hell are you doing? It's been a while. ) Don't spin your wheels OP. If you post text, it's meaningless. If you post a graphic, it's Photoshoped. If you post a PDF statement, it's doctored.

OP, just do what you do, and let the non-believers do what they do. From time-to-time you will get worthy input from those that know. :)

Osorico

#31     Aug 16, 2008
  2. Spanish ,

your last download indicated your were using "virtual money"....I am a bit slow, but does that mean your not using real money?

#32     Aug 17, 2008

3. LOL

Why would i be trading with virtual money??

As much fun and as that would be, i doubt i could pay my rent in 'virtual money'... lol

The screen copy thing i posted doesn't even show clearly if its investor/player, since its just a long pile of text..,
    so il instead take a photo on my phone of the screen and post that photo on here to prove im not making this all up!! lol

Cos i couldn't edit that sorta photo even if i knew how to! lol

#33     Aug 17, 2008
  4. so can you trade say £50,000 a ay this way? What's the maximum I.Y.H.O.?

You are right in that no matter what any says on here it sems there are people waiting to start a fight.... What a shame.

#34     Aug 17, 2008
  5. I was simply asking a question based upon the info provided...so there is no point you getting your panties in a knot:D

#35     Aug 17, 2008
  6. i am simply asking the guy a question..keep out if you have nothing constructive to add. Can you do that?

#36     Aug 17, 2008
  7. #37     Aug 17, 2008
  8. I just can't understand why the OP spends so much of his time laughing out loud (LOL), Can't you laugh to yourself? Good Luck to you.

#38     Aug 17, 2008
  9. is this NYMEX or Brent?

#39     Aug 17, 2008

10. HAHAHA :)

Sorry, but you actually did make me laugh out loud with your comment. ;)

But i will try and keep my laughter down in future... ;)

#40     Aug 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.