5, 10, 30, 60 Intraday Stock Data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by aphexcoil, Apr 24, 2003.

1. I'm currently looking for a source that offers free intraday data for stocks. It doesn't have to be real-time, but I'd like to be able to download it in some format (comma delimited) and then put it into a database.

I know quote.com offers this, but they have since buried how to get to it. If anyone knows of an online source to get the past couple days of intraday data, please let me know. Thanks!

2. bigcharts.com

3. where can you download intraday data from bigcharts.com?

Lycos LiveCharts is the cheapest i've found with increments as small as 1 minute for $10 / month

4. When they advertise data in minute increments, is each increment a snapshot of the price at that time or the average of the prive over that time period (whether 1, 5, 10, 30 minutes)?

5. Lycos provides OHLC V, etc. summaries every minute. If you pay exchange fees you can get real-time. For less than one-minute bars it costs more than $10.

6. Thank you!

7. wallstreetcity has free intraday historical data although it's only in 90 second increments

8. There is also a free trial of Lycos LiveCharts intraday data for Nasdaq 100 stocks. I don't think there is any time limit to this trial.

9. 90 seconds ? perhaps their servers are located on planet Jupiter or the webmaster is a gann's fan and consider 90 as 90° angle :D