$5,000 plan, with training...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Don Bright, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I responded to a note from someone putting together a liquidity play (in the trading section above)....and since it ties into what we are doing in our headquarters here in Vegas, I thought I would spell it out.

I have had several responses already, and a couple of interns starting in January...but, I have room for up to 10 SERIOUS traders in this program.

$5,000 includes training, deposit, bootcamp, exam fees, etc. Mentoring by my brother and myself (and some of our best traders).

Standard pernny a share until you get the account up to $10K, then normal fees apply.

50/50 profit split until the account gets to $15K, then 75/25 your way. until your share reaches $20K....then 100% payout.

So many firms have dreagged in the unwary with much worse offers, and we have done pretty well over the years, so I thought we woudl try a test case, right here in our corporate office. We have made room for 50 more traders in our expansion, and I want leave some room for this "test program."

After your account is over $20K, you can trade anywhere in the World, in one of our offices, or remote...whatever you choose. No gimmicks, no "golden handcuffs."

Before someone tries to dissect this to find the "catch"....yes, we will deduct for the license, and training....but only partially, leaving, at minimum, a $3,000 "starting place" for you to begin your career with Bright Trading. Any balance due may be paid after the account is over $10K or so.

(I heard about one "competitor" who actually charged $5,000 for their "training" but "waived the fee" as long as you promised to trade a zillion shares....then the trainer left the Firm, and the trader wanted to change firms, so they tried to stick him with the $5,000.... when I heard that, I felt kinda bad for the trader, and figured we could offer something along those lines, only legitimate.

Anyway, your maximum exposure is $5K, pretty solid upside, and a lot of "hand holding by some pretty good traders.

No posts on the board....PM's or Emails only...and, yes, Vegas only (at least for now).

Don

2. Thanks for the emails, keep them coming. It sounds like 2 of you are really serious and able to take advantage of this opportunity. I really want this to work...so we can expand to other locations.

Email to: don@stocktrading.com

Don

3. Gotta close this thread...for now, we'll see how the first group works out....

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.