5,000 Non-Citizens Voted In Colorado In 2010

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 31, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

this is the kind of thing that really gets my gravy. how does someone register to vote in the first place if they are not proven to be citizens? and what asshat thinks that is ok?

3. Hello

Hello

I think if you look at the party where the overwhelming majority of fradulent votes always end up going to, you will find exactly the kind of asshat that thinks this is ok. :D

4. pspr

pspr

I think the only solution is to require a valid birth certificate or a passport to register and require a photo ID in order to vote. Democrats are steadfastly against such measures.

5. Yes... Dems would like for illegals to sneak in a vote (What the Hell... they're in the US illegally.. siphoning off social benefit money and medical treatment illegally, might as well vote illegally, too) .... DemoCrap, of course.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly what I was thinking.

Democraps are more interesting political power so they can force their agenda down our throats than a government that's representative of it's LEGAL citizens.

7. Regardless of party affiliation everyone should support the integrity of US elections

Everyone who votes should be a citizen with ID .Non US citizens should have a separate ID that does not allow them to vote

8. pspr

pspr

Why are there so few of us that see this?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because those that support the democraps also care more about shoving their agenda down our throats than having a government representative of the majority of our citizens.