4th Of July Parades Are Right Wing Events

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 30, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

This study just goes to show that liberals are not patriotic and actually are quite anti-American.

Democratic political candidates can skip this weekend's July 4th parades. A new Harvard University study finds that July 4th parades energize only Republicans, turn kids into Republicans, and help to boost the GOP turnout of adults on Election Day.

"Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," said the report from Harvard.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...06/30/harvard-july-4th-parades-are-right-wing

2. Ouch. Not much room for backpedaling on that one. Whoops. Looks like America is a "right wing" country...

3. Not a shocker and certainly will make for some great campaign material!

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The left *is* anti-American and not just symbolically. They seek the actual destruction of the nation.

I cannot comprehend the reason they want to destroy the country but I'm sure that is their intent. The left is the enemy within.

5. Given where the red states rank in terms of gdp per capita, education, etc... they need to be supportive of a unified country to leech off of. It would be more efficient to split the country and watch the red states become what they really are, West Afghanistan.

6. Libturds prefer gay pride parades.

7. If by "actual destruction" you mean "total annihilation" then yes. I am a left leaning liberal and I approve your message. :mad:

8. as678

as678

Liberals hate America huh? Maybe they just hate the government that is running it into the ground by not paying its debt and alienating the rest of the world by waging multiple wars simultaneously and hosting the big banks who caused the global economy. Did that ever cross your minds?