488 out of 500 up on Friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by joe4422, Sep 26, 2010.

1. chartman

chartman

"better off looking on a weekly scale if you want to use market performance to develop a bias." LOGIC

Agree. Daily you can't see the forest for the trees. In my opinion, the market will be up over the next three quarters. The economy will be getting better, even though slowly, which will be bullish for stocks. But what do I know. Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one.:D

#11     Sep 28, 2010
  2. ammo

ammo

they are manipulating a few key stocks that other lesser stocks will follow, watch GE and AAPL as primaries,some others are watching others ,manipulation is the name of the game as the fed has to keep their magic act afloat

#12     Sep 28, 2010
  3. joe4422

joe4422

Bone, 10K is not a lot of money to me, it wouldn't be worth my flight and time. It must sound like a fortune to you though.

#13     Sep 28, 2010
  4. chartman

chartman

GE is one of the stocks I follow as a market indicator. As the bull market gets stronger, GE will be in the $23-26 price range by July 2011. Oops! I am out on a limb:eek:

#14     Sep 28, 2010
  5. bone

bone

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187210&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Please read this little gem posted by Joe4422 in January of this year regarding the S&P 500 future. Joe4422 has apparently never traded in his life. Stunning. Amazing. He has apparently never traded anything in his life.

He has absolutely no concept of what a regulated futures contract is. Astonishing.

He should have photoshopped some statements and grabbed the $10K in cash.

Joe4422 has absolutely no standing on ET. None.

Joe4422=JoePaterno=TradingZones same same. multiple personality disorder.

Pathetic.

He's been called out over at the feedback forums. From 'fireplace' today: "Bone, JoeP also likes to be called TraderZones....or so I've been told" I've been getting PM's about this for weeks, but 'fireplace' spilled the beans.

#15     Sep 28, 2010
  6. joe4422

joe4422

That's so funny Bone, that you bring that up. I've actually brought this point up about 6 times, and not one time, have these futures brokerages denied that what I say is true.

I do know exactly how regulated contracts work, etc... but these brokerages do have the right to take your trade in their own books. It is part of their fine print policy that they can both put your trade through to the exchange, and/ or they can take it themselves. That's fact, and you should do a little research yourself boner.

Listen, how do you think these folks at AMP give all the service they give for the puney tiny commissions they earn.

#16     Sep 28, 2010
  7. Easy Bone, I never said anything about Joe4422, only that JoePaterno and Traderzones are one and the same. Please don't drag me into your fight with Joe4422, I don't have anything against him.

#17     Sep 28, 2010
  8. joe4422

joe4422

Hey Boner, what is your name?

#18     Sep 28, 2010
  9. joe4422

joe4422

I figured it out, you're the pure tick guy. New name, new scam.

#19     Sep 28, 2010
  10. joe4422

joe4422

Come one Boner, you don't even have a name?

#20     Sep 28, 2010