46 Percent of Mississippians Believe Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Considering Miss has the highest % of African American and African Americans don't want to marry white people, I don't blame them one bit, white people are boring and take things too serious.

#11     Apr 10, 2011
  2. Savant

Savant

Mississippi has more black people than any state in the Union. Why are you bashing Mississippi, because they have the most black people? Are you saying that they come in last because the have the most black people? Are you a racist?

#12     Apr 10, 2011
  3. Mercor

Mercor

How many of the 400 people were non-white?

Many non-whites dont believe it is proper to marry outside their race.

#13     Apr 10, 2011
  4. U must be from Mississippi:D

How would I guess?

Well, let's see now, how many blacks in Mississippi do you think are Republican? Take your time now, and don't hurt yourself:D

#14     Apr 11, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

No, I'm not from Mississippi. I don't know how you would guess, but you'd be incorrect.

I don't know how many blacks in Mississippi are Republican. I do know that MLK was a republican, abolitionists were republicans, and the KKK were democrats.

I don't know karate, but I know Ka-RAZY!!! :D

#15     Apr 11, 2011
  6. A good friend of mine, Asian guy, married a white girl. They were classmates at UPenn.

#16     Apr 11, 2011

7. Never heard of Jon & Kate plus 8? She was white and he was asian.

But generally the reason you dont see white american women marrying asian men is because many american women have this height requirement that most asians do not meet. The first thing an american woman looks for in a man is how tall their are. Not how nice they are, how they treat them, how generous they are, but they want the height. Thats why you see more white women with black men.

American women are generally so brainwashed that they will take a tall man that beats them daily over a nice sweet guy that provides for her who happens to be 6 inches shorter than her.

#17     Apr 11, 2011
  8. Yeah, it tells me something...they are probably more honest than other places ;-)

#18     Apr 13, 2011
  9. People from this state are good patriotic people who love Israel. We should take their views into account when making laws.

#19     Apr 13, 2011
  10. I've lived in both MS and LA. The motto of the State Board of Education in Louisiana is "thank God for Mississippi."

S

#20     Apr 13, 2011