46" LCD monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bandit77, Dec 9, 2006.

1. I used a 31" HDTV LCD for a few weeks believing I could stick a bunch more charts and pages into it. It didn't work, the resolution has horrible, as ES pointed out, the bars are either huge or too small, and the whole screen took way too much space. You are better off using 4 19" than one 49".

http://digitaltigers.com/zenview-quad19x.shtml

Now if you are going to use see it as a TV too that's different. But as a trading screen foggetaboutit.

my humble opinion. good luck.

#31     Dec 10, 2006
  2. Thanks again OP. I'll probably end up taking my laptop to sams club to try it out before deciding. I think a 1080p resolution may make it a bit better. we'll see.

#32     Dec 10, 2006
  3. what do you trade on Sunday nights? EUR? ES is like watching paint dry.

#33     Dec 10, 2006
  4. #34     Dec 10, 2006
  5. #35     Dec 10, 2006
  6. gnome

gnome

Wll, 1080p is not that great either... there is no PC resolution which matches it.

"Bigger desktop"?... bigger in size, but not bigger in the sense it will display more data.

The best all-around display for PC devices and TV combo.... 24" LCD, 1920x1200.

#36     Dec 11, 2006
  7. Why dont you guys try out the huge lcd tv by going to Walmart? Walmart has never failed me when I returned stuff.

Buy it (check the return policy first) and then if it doesnt work for you, then take it back.;)

I love Walmart. The return policy cannot be beat.

#37     Dec 11, 2006
  8. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5131708

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=538459

Your complete shopping satisfaction is our number one priority. If an item you ordered from Walmart.com does not meet your expectations, simply return it either to a store or by mail within 90 days of receiving it, unless otherwise noted below.To Return an Item to a Store

Take the item, invoice and all original packaging and accessories to Customer Service at your local Wal-Mart.
    For all payment methods except Bill Me Later®, an associate will issue an immediate credit to the original payment method or provide a store credit for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable.
    For an item paid for with Bill Me Later, an associate can issue store credit in the form of a Wal-Mart Shopping Card or a cash refund. Then you receive a bill from Bill Me Later and submit payment to Bill Me Later.
    Return an Item by Mail
    Top of Page

Returns Exceptions

Oversize items: Some heavy or large items that are identified as oversize on their item pages may be returned to a store or by Freight shipping. Under some circumstances, you may be charged for return shipping. To return an item by Freight, call Customer Service at 1-800-966-6546. They will also be able to inform you of any return shipping costs.
    If you were sent an incorrect, damaged or defective product, we will issue a credit for any applicable shipping and gift-wrapping charges.

Top of Page

Credit for Gift Returns

Returning a gift to a Wal-Mart store: An Associate will issue an immediate credit to the original payment method or provide a store credit for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable.
    Returning a gift by mail: The cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable, will be credited to the original payment method when we receive the item.

Top of Page

Exchanges

To exchange an item by mail, fill out "Items to Be Exchanged" on the back of our invoice, indicating the item you are returning and the new item(s) you want sent. Please be as specific as possible when describing the new item. For example, give the item name, color, size, and so on. Then enclose the invoice with your return.The item returned will be credited to the original payment method and the new item(s) will be charged to the same payment method. Shipping charges for the returned item are not refundable. Shipping will be charged for the new item(s) sent.A gift you received is not exchangeable by mail. If you return a gift by mail, the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable, will be credited to the original payment method when we receive the item.
    Top of Page

Returning Products Containing Hazardous Materials

Due to safety hazards, you should know that special rules pertain to products that use flammable liquids or gases. In most cases, you will not be able to return the item through the mail. Be sure to hold on to your original packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase. Some returns might require an item be placed in its original container; otherwise, special ORM-D packaging from the post office will be needed. (A post office worker can assist you.) If you're preparing to return a product that might fall in the hazardous materials category, look in our Returns Guidelines by Department section under the department of the item you purchased. Not sure which category applies to you? Contact a Customer Service associate at 1-800-966-6546.
    Top of Page

Returns Policy by Department

All merchandise purchased from Walmart.com may be returned either to a store or by mail within 90 days of receiving it, unless otherwise noted below. Additional guidelines are also noted below. APPAREL, SHOES & ACCESSORIESAll apparel, shoes and accessories items: 90 days with receipt and merchandise must be unworn, with tickets attached, and accompanied by the original pack list/invoice.
    BOOKS, MOVIES & VIDEO GAMESCDs, DVDs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games: Must be returned unopened.
    Books: Must be returned unused and unmarked.
    ELECTRONICSComputer hardware: Must be returned with any included software within 15 days of receipt.
    Computer components and computer accessories: Must be returned within 45 days of receipt.
    Computer software: Must be returned unopened.
    Camcorders and digital cameras: Must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
    GPS Units, Digital Music Players, and Portable Video Players: May be returned for refund or exchange with receipt WITHIN 15 DAYS.
    GIFTSElectronic and plastic gift cards: Not returnable or refundable for cash, except in states where required by law.
    Perishables: Items such as flowers and food may be returned to a Wal-Mart store or by calling Customer Service at 1-800-966-6546. Cannot be returned by mail.
    HOME & GARDENCustom window blinds: Please see returns for window blinds.
    Mattresses: May be returned to a store or by Freight shipping. Under some circumstances, you may be charged for return shipping. To return an item by Freight, call Customer Service at 1-800-966-6546. They will also be able to inform you of any return shipping costs.
    Gas-powered items: Including but not limited to lawn mowers and pressure washers. Cannot be returned by mail, due to carrier restrictions. Must be returned to a store completely emptied of any flammable liquid (gas, oil).
    JEWELRYFine jewelry: May be returned to a store or by special pick-up. Call 1-800-966-6546 to arrange for a carrier to pick up the jewelry.
    MUSICCDs and DVDs: Must be returned unopened.
    Music downloads: Cannot be returned. All sales are final and all charges from those sales are nonrefundable, except as otherwise stated in the Music Downloads Terms of Service.
    PHARMACYDiabetic supplies: Cannot be returned. All sales are final. Please contact the manufacturer if you have any questions regarding defective items. Check your package for the manufacturer's name and contact information.
    TIRESTires: Tires shipped to a Wal-Mart store for pick-up must be returned to a Wal-Mart store and cannot be returned or exchanged by mail.
    TOYS, SPORTS & FITNESSOversize table games and treadmills: May be returned to a store or by Freight shipping. Under some circumstances, you may be charged for return shipping. To return an item by Freight, call Customer Service at 1-800-966-6546. They will also be able to inform you of any return shipping costs.
    Autographed Sports Memorabilia: Must be returned with the included Certificate of Authenticity.

#38     Dec 11, 2006
  9. even better is Sams club or costco

no time limit on full refunds.

#39     Dec 11, 2006
  10. Tums

Tums

is this what you are looking for?

[​IMG]

#40     Dec 20, 2006