43% of Pilots from US Air Force prefer to quit than take Anthrax Vaccin !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Prof. Garth Nicolson and Mike Williams
    The Institute for Molecular Medicine, Huntington Beach, CA

http://www.immed.org/

MAJ Sonnie Bates stood up to the U.S. Air Force when ordered to take the anthrax vaccine that is suppose to protect U.S. Armed Forces personnel against weaponized anthrax spores. The C-5 pilot with more than 14 years and over 3,200 flight hours in the Air Force was convinced that the Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP) caused chronic health problems in 12 members of his Dover AFB squadron alone, including neurological problems, muscle and joint pain, severe headaches, sleep difficulties, memory loss, seizures, among other problems. This is a scenario that has been repeated around the world at U. S. bases where the AVIP is being administered.

MAJ Bates was grounded in December 1999 and then was faced with the prospect of a court-martial and up to five years imprisonment for refusing to take the anthrax vaccine. At the time Sonnie Bates was the highest-ranking American officer who faced a court-martial for refusing the AVIP, but he was certainly not the first to face discipline over the AVIP. MAJ Bates received a general discharge and $3,200 fine rather than take the anthrax vaccine. In the Air Force alone, more than 100 reserve pilots have resigned their commissions rather than be subject to the AVIP, and the number is growing.

According to a 11 October 2000 report from the General Accounting Office (GAO), the investigation arm of Congress, since September 1988 an estimated 25% of the pilots and air crews of the Air Guard and Reserve have moved to inactive status or left the military with another 18% indicating that they will leave within the next 6 months. The AVIP was cited as the most important factor in their decision to leave.

2. There seem to be a big coverup from the governement and its lobby !

"The normal procedure for determining vaccine safety and evaluation of potency requires that the FDA must review adverse vaccine reactions collected through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Using the VAERS system adverse events are usually collected independently by a FDA-approved contractor. The contractor sends its information to the FDA, and the FDA assembles a committee that then evaluates adverse events for the likelihood that the vaccine might have caused them. And it can recommend further study of the vaccine before it can be used in massive immunization programs. However, in the case of the anthrax vaccine, military physicians were instructed that only certain adverse effects could be vaccine reactions, such as classic immediate allergic reactions that occur soon after inoculation, and others, such as fevers, joint pain, memory loss, etc. that develop more slowly were not due to the vaccine and should not be reported. Dr. Sue Bailey, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, provided testimony to Congress that there were only 46 VAERS reports on the AVIP submitted to the FDA for an adverse reaction rate of approximately 0.007%. The VAERS system, unfortunately, does not yield adverse reaction rates, it gives a rate of VAERS reporting, and most civilian studies reported to the FDA indicate that it probably underreports adverse events by a factor of 100. Dr. Meryl Nass in her 30 September 1999 testimony to the House Armed Services Committee indicated that military physicians were specifically directed not to report VAERS on the anthrax vaccine, unless one of three relatively uncommon conditions have been met. This may explain the paucity of VAERS reports on the anthrax vaccine.

Military physicians treating patients that became sick after their vaccinations did not have access to any published information on anthrax vaccine side effects, and there is no entry for the anthrax vaccine in the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR), the most widely used physicians’ source for information. The package insert for the anthrax vaccine is supposed to give information on possible adverse reactions and other potential problems, but in the case of AVIP the information was based on data collected from an earlier anthrax vaccine, and it does not list the range of possible reactions that could occur. Thus until recently none of the long-term chronic effects of the vaccine were even reported by medical personnel.

In the case of the AVIP, only reactions that result in hospitalization or immediate loss of 24 hours of duty time are reportable to a military clearing-house for vaccine reactions. Although this appears to have changed recently and adverse vaccine effects will be entered in the medical records of patients, it remains unclear whether adverse events will be reported to the FDA. It is very important that traditional and accepted methods of FDA vaccine evaluation be implemented for military vaccines, just as they are required for civilian vaccines. Only then can the safety of the anthrax vaccine be evaluated. The vaccine used in the AVIP should be treated just like any other commercial vaccine and not given special waivers or treatment in the evaluation process. In the case of the anthrax vaccine, two Congressional reports indicate that it should be considered an “Investigational New Drug” or IND. Under Federal law, presidential executive order, FDA regulations and armed service regulations, it is illegal to administer IND vaccines or drugs unless proper written informed consent is given. In fact, no written informed consent was ever given to participants of the AVIP, and we and others are not satisfied that the current anthrax vaccine is safe."

3. If they dare do that to highly ranked people, imagine what they can do with the majority of sheeps in the population...

Next time you take your vaccine, trust your government haha !

4. .....I think you and the good doctor have been smoking Anthrax!

5. Oh yeah sure except that this is another doctor; but what about the GAO and others haha !

"According to a 11 October 2000 report from the General Accounting Office (GAO), the investigation arm of Congress, since September 1988 an estimated 25% of the pilots and air crews of the Air Guard and Reserve have moved to inactive status or left the military with another 18% indicating that they will leave within the next 6 months. The AVIP was cited as the most important factor in their decision to leave."

And are 43% pilots from US Army paranoïd arf arf ! This is a big story so if you have never heard of it imagine what's the cover up can be. And they are other facts which concerns the whole population also.

7. haha great point : you have been surprised into denial of facts :) !
    As for drug I never see one in my whole life. I don't even smoke, I am never ill so I don't even take pharmaceutical product haha ! My father is a doctor : the only thing he did has to vaccinate me ... but since he is my Dad I can trust him hihi !

8. .....BTW...you know there is not a Pill you can take to be immune from anthrax right?......it's not like Small pos where you can take a shot or Polio where you take a vaccine.....anthrax requires a cycle or two of antibiotics....Please have you Dr. explain how you can take anti biotics say on a monday and a month from now be safe from anthrax?????? Im just curious....

9. Hmm. I am sure I read on some obscure conpiracy theory article somewhere, that 43% of Dad's cannot be trusted. Maybe you should reconsider.

10. Does your source come from a serious enquiry like GAO also haha (if you don't know how to count I can help you taking the number below 25% + 18% = 43%):

"According to a 11 October 2000 report from the General Accounting Office (GAO), the investigation arm of Congress, since September 1988 an estimated 25% of the pilots and air crews of the Air Guard and Reserve have moved to inactive status or left the military with another 18% indicating that they will leave within the next 6 months. The AVIP was cited as the most important factor in their decision to leave."

Or are you just a conspiracy fan that just declare anything without documenting yourself :D

#10     Apr 10, 2003