40yo's new career or bust

Discussion in 'Journals' started by 40yotrader, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o man this guy was officially 'the most prepared newbie on ET all-time':)

#181     Nov 4, 2002
  2. volvo264

volvo264

There's obviously some very intellectually myopic and impatient traders on this board. Ofcourse, I dont expect anything different from Americans. Certain individuals have clearly lost sight of the fact that given that this is 40 yo first reporting day, then its more than possible he will write up the results a few hours after the end of the trading session.

I wish the neorotics would just relax and give 40 yo a day or two to reply. A bit of English tolerance would not go amiss here, I believe.

#182     Nov 4, 2002
  3. Volvo264,

Please stop embarassing yourself. "Myopia" and lack of "tolerance"? What are you talking about?

This guy posted here again and again and again, laying out in detail what he was planning to do. He built up a great deal of anticipation for the beginning of his trading, which was to occur last Friday. His last post was last Thursday, AND HE WAS TO START TRADING FRIDAY, 4 DAYS AGO.

There's no possibility he's just wrapped anything up and getting ready to post. There's no lack of tolerance or "myopia."

My guess is he had some sort of emotional implosion on Friday and managed to lose a great deal of money, became overwhelmed by the state of his life, and bottomed out when he realized he was now trying to support his family by daytrading.

Doc

#183     Nov 4, 2002
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

For obvious reasons this thread has been closed. If 40yotrader returns and would like to continue with his thread he may PM me. In the meantime, we should all move on to bigger and better things.

#184     Nov 4, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.