401k sent me hate mail lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 1shooter, Feb 20, 2017.

1. 1shooter

1shooter

My 401k sent me a letter to stop market timing. I had no idea that i would get hate mail for it. (i am going to frame it)

bullmarket79 likes this.
  2. You're so lucky you didn't get unfriended on Facebook as well:rolleyes:

3. Handle123

Handle123

I don't have a Facebook account or Twitter or kik, if I need any of it, use someone else's laptop. I don't like that Facebook can know exactly where you live or anything else.

If you have enough in your 401k, make it into an LLC and no one will ever bother you as you become the trustee. And if you use a lawyer as the CEO, no one will every know who owns the LLC.

4. JackRab

JackRab

pics or it didn't happen....

5. Vertex

Vertex

Let us know in a year if you wish you had listened. :D

6. 1shooter

1shooter

You must live in Missouri the "show me state"
    What possible reason would i have to lie
    what possible reason would i have to prove to some random dude on the internet
    believe what you want

7. 1shooter

1shooter

Well the last month threw me for loop a lot more gains than i would of ever guessed. But for the 6 months i was playing with it i did better than where my money was at but not as good as some of the other funds.
    And i have to stop playing with it or they will restrict the account. So i spread it out. (here is hoping for the best)

Vertex likes this.
  8. JackRab

JackRab

I see your sense of humor left the building...

vanzandt likes this.
  9. 1shooter

1shooter

My fault "when i read sometimes i miss the connotation"

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Besides... he an Aussie that doesn't like Trumpy... so one has to assume they'd kick him the f*ck outta Missouri.

#10     Feb 22, 2017
    JackRab likes this.